• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► A rather silly arguement for Luxord and Demynx being from Quadratum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Their hair. Luxord and Demynx have normal haircuts, haircuts that are common irl. Ok, Demynx has a mohawnk but thats still a haircut from our reality and popular in certain scenes. Luxord's haircut is pretty obvious, i have the same haircut lol. Ik it sounds silly, but this alludes to their somebodies having a realistic look. It would be hard to imagine someone like Axel being from Quadratum, but Demynx and Luxord, all it takes is more facial detail and they'd fight right in.

okhi12

Awards
That is actually a good observation, but it's not exclusive to them. Aqua, Kairi, Xion, Even/Vexen and Ansem the Wise also have rather normal haircuts if we go by real world standards.

Awards
That is actually a good observation, but it's not exclusive to them. Aqua, Kairi, Xion, Even/Vexen and Ansem the Wise also have rather normal haircuts if we go by real world standards.
yeah Braig also has a rathe regural haircut. Im just saying this because they are teh only organization members we dont know anything about so by some crazy logic, i used their hair as a hint XD. I think i have Sora in mind with his gravity defying hair so i kinda forget about the others haha

Back