• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A question about Coded...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
It's for the moblie phone right? So how many of you can actually get it? Cause I know I can't! :cursing::cursing: Do you really think it's that important? Cause, honestly, I don't care where mickey was during all of KH! Or Riku for that matter!

So I'm asking:

Can you get it?

If so, you excited?

Do you think it's important?

Do you care where everyone was at this time and this place?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I certainly won't be getting it. I can't stand playing a game like KH with a cramped keyboard on a tiny screen.

However, it WILL have its importance.

Interviewer: We are curious as to how will this continue after the KH2 Story.

Nomura: What are Sora and the others doing now in the real world, while the story continues in the Data world. This will not be shown. However there are many mysteries that will be answered in this game, and there will possibly be key points that will be important to the future of the series. The Phone this game will be put on has not been released yet, but that also means when it is released, there will be many possibilities with this game in the future.

Darkassassin21

I certainly won't be getting it. I can't stand playing a game like KH with a cramped keyboard on a tiny screen.

However, it WILL have its importance.

I know i really dont like games on a mobile phone cause you got that little screen to play on and that little keyboard. And the first KH on the mobile phone was pretty weak.

But yeah it is has importance and it will add up to the story line in KH3 just like 358/2 Days, and BBS

khobsessed01

Awards
The reason the first KH mobile phone game was bad was because it was only developed by Disney and not SE. Coded definitely looks good and it is sure to be a great game. However, there is a low chance of it being released outside of JP. Most mobile phone games don't get released anywhere besides JP. Even if it does get released in the States or in other territories, I would not be willing to buy the right kind of mobile phone just to play it. Since the game will have a connection to KH3, I will probably read the script for it when it becomes available.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
It's for the moblie phone right? So how many of you can actually get it? Cause I know I can't! :cursing::cursing: Do you really think it's that important? Cause, honestly, I don't care where mickey was during all of KH! Or Riku for that matter!
I'm with you 100% lol

Can you get it?
probably, if I felt like ordering that special cell phone from Japan

If so, you excited?
not really. lol

Do you think it's important?
no, just a good way for the square team to make a few more bucks.

Do you care where everyone was at this time and this place?
depends. If it's going to be important to future KH games.

A

Anima Relic

I'll just check up on the story, I won't get the cellphone game, my bill is high enough already :lol:

UrbanQuattrus

Since we don't know what phone platforms it will be made available for, we can't know which of us will have the phones necessary to obtain it. Although it's a moot point for me; I'll just read the plot synopsis on wikipedia.

D

Divine Light

yeah so many people think its not importent because its on mobile phone.

PS: Hey Lenny

Blue

home is where the heart is
To answer your questions:
I hope to get it.

Not really excited,but..meh.

It is important.

I care. =]

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
It's sad, that so many people on these boards fail to notice this...

I know, seriously....

To the OP, it is important, that's no longer a matter of opinion. To tell the truth, none of us know what the new phone will be like - remember the iPhone? Big screen, absolutely no keyboard.....Anyway. They said that they're planning on developing it for multiple mobile phones so that it may be released overseas (For low-tech phones). 2D on 3D background. I have a super strong connection to that hope already, and obviously I am not letting go. Ever. Regardless, I'm still getting it. I've never had a cell phone, so I'm going to get one that plays an English-texted Coded, or just Coded, if it doesn't come out overseas.

Coded has been confirmed for the FOMA model mobile phone, at least in Japan, and is scheduled for a Japanese release this summer after 358/2 Days sometime in the same season.

haX

Hanging out in the Back Alley in Twilight Town
Even if I wanted to, I couldn't get it, since my parents don't let me get stuff like that for my cell...

It will most probably be important, but I think that most of the US gamers will just wait for other people to play it and post the entire plot summary in some stupid short amount of time like two days after the game comes out....

That said, though, I'm more excited for the information we'll get from the game, rather then the game itself. I believe someone posted earlier that it will fill in plot holes? That's what I'm excited for, knowing more what's going on. Sure, just getting the summary isn't quite as fun and suspenseful, but it works...

Honestly, I don't really care that much about the whereabouts of Mickey and Riku during KHI/II, but at the same time, it would be kinda nice to know a bit more about Riku's fall into Darkness and how His Majesty got his Keyblade...

I think that was all the questions?

khislove12

i think its stupid for it to be on a cell phone bc of the tiny keyboard and stuff
in other words they should just put it on a different system bc people probobly wont by it if its on a cell phone plus there may be alot of ppl who cant get it on there phone

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
i think its stupid for it to be on a cell phone bc of the tiny keyboard and stuff
in other words they should just put it on a different system bc people probobly wont by it if its on a cell phone plus there may be alot of ppl who cant get it on there phone

Clearly you don't know how big cell phone gaming is in Japan.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
That said, though, I'm more excited for the information we'll get from the game, rather then the game itself. I believe someone posted earlier that it will fill in plot holes? That's what I'm excited for, knowing more what's going on. Sure, just getting the summary isn't quite as fun and suspenseful, but it works...

Well, Coded's purpose, of course, is indeed to fill in the plot holes. Lol, why elese would drunk Nomura make a game based off of KH1 Coded, or, more plainly, KH Coded?

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I don't think I'm going to get it. I'm going to wait until it comes out in Japan to decide. I don't think it's going to be major to the story. Besides, Kingdom Hearts I already exists MOBILE. If I find it worth it when it releases, I'll find a way to get it

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I'd like to get it, if it was on another platform. Cellphone game are just not that good for me, I cannot get used to the gameplay etc.

It will be very important for the futur. It is just a shame they don't show any will to adapt it on other platform for US and Europe which are region where Cell Phone game are far from being successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back