• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A program?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora18

Hey I don't know if anyone of you know, a music program that can get rid of the music background, so that all you have is the singers voice. I don't know if any of you know a program, but if you do know a program PM, or post it on here, for other people to see it.

Once again
If you know a program that can get rid of the background music, and just have the singers voice in the song, please let me know

Libra

Your Ending Theme
There isn't a program that can do that, and from what I've researched the programs that might be able to do it...you'd need extensive knowledge and even then it'd be difficult.

Davy Jones

I Believe In Harvey Dent
Website
crashkid77.deviantart.com
There are free MIDI composers such from Finale (the Notepad version. I have that one) and Sibelius that you can download offline if you look them up. THere is also Noteworty composer.

As to programs that isolate voices and/or backgrounds, something like Audacity might help. Other than that, I can't think of any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back