• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A possible Fusion Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenHero_2004

As I was walking, listening to my iPod and looking up to the sky... I thought about...

"The same sky, one sky~~~ One destiny."

Because Sora's heart was connected to the many Disney characters who joined forces with him in his heart. Maybe that was the true meaning of the "One sky"

And furthermore, I thought... "Maybe it's destined that he can fuse with each and every Disney characters."

Why not? Perhaps when he fuse with Peter Pan, he'll become green with the Kingdom Key AND the Fairy Harp Keyblade! =O

Nomura DID promise us more than TWO fusions. And maybe that's the coming back of all previous Keyblades in KHII!

But then it came to my mind, maybe that is possible, BUT what about the Oblivion?

And all I could think of is Mickey instead of Riku...

GoldenHero_2004

Not so sure, but if you can try to search it up. I'm very sure you can find the result! Trust me, I'm not making this up! Think about it, wouldn't that be better than TWO fusions?

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
GoldenHero_2004 said:
As I was walking, listening to my iPod and looking up to the sky... I thought about...

"The same sky, one sky~~~ One destiny."

Because Sora's heart was connected to the many Disney characters who joined forces with him in his heart. Maybe that was the true meaning of the "One sky"

And furthermore, I thought... "Maybe it's destined that he can fuse with each and every Disney characters."

Why not? Perhaps when he fuse with Peter Pan, he'll become green with the Kingdom Key AND the Fairy Harp Keyblade! =O

Nomura DID promise us more than TWO fusions. And maybe that's the coming back of all previous Keyblades in KHII!

But then it came to my mind, maybe that is possible, BUT what about the Oblivion?

And all I could think of is Mickey instead of Riku...

The "one sky, one destiny" poem could refer to many connections, not connections through fusion alone. Although, fusion proves a connection. But, in my opinion, it relates to all that is within the heart, friendship, that all has one very simple connection. Apart of that also can refer to the connection of worlds, which is the obvious tie. It can mean many things, nontheless. The simplest way I could put it would be in the quote "all paths lead to the stars".

The Keyblades from Kh may comeback...that would be interesting, but change is always good. I would like to see some new Keyblades.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
um about the other drive forms Nomura confirmed that there would be several other drive forms besides the two we have seen. but i severely doubt we will use other characters besides Donald and Goofy to do drive with. i think that they will have different drive forms . like Goofy may have 4 drive forms and Donald 3 but i doubt that we will use other disney characters because we would only get to use them in one world. but maybe not..........idk

GoldenHero_2004

No, I think the drive form only implies Sora because of his clothes remember?

Last edited:

Hokage

Banned
Awards
GoldenHero_2004 said:
I think, not I don't LOL

what are u talking about!!!!?????? anyways. what i am saying is that we probably wont use other disney characters for drive forms but only Donald and Goofy.my reason why is because if u go to Agrabah and u can use Alladin in drive form then that would suck because u would only be able to use him in one world (Agrabah) i think that Goofy will have an attack form (Valor) and maybe a defense fom(???). i just dont think that the disney characters will be used in drive mode beside Donald and Goofy however. but i could be wrong. we just have to wait until the game comes out.

keeperoftwilight

UnkownSora21 said:
um about the other drive forms Nomura confirmed that there would be several other drive forms besides the two we have seen. but i severely doubt we will use other characters besides Donald and Goofy to do drive with. i think that they will have different drive forms . like Goofy may have 4 drive forms and Donald 3 but i doubt that we will use other disney characters because we would only get to use them in one world. but maybe not..........idk

well what if its like this...ur in a world and u can fuse with either the character u team up with in that world donald or goofy...goofy=valor don=wisdom..world specific character=???...u can ony get those forms with those characters...until u beat the world then either donald or goofy "memorizes" it so u can use that fusion anywhere now ^^

i doubt its correct but hey these r all just theories

sorixed

Dattebayo!
zenkai16 said:
Hmm were did you hear noruma promice more then two fusions? i dont remember that.
In the nomura interview he just said that there are more fusions.

Endgame

:D
Oh, yes. **Imagines possible fusions while upbeat classical music plays.

Sora + Jasmine = Is it wrong to be attracted to a guy?

Sora + Ursula = OMG, how can that THING use glide?

Sora + Simba = Don't forget to comb your face!

Sora + Quasimodo = OMG, It's HIDEOUS!
Shrek "That's not very nice, its only a...OMG, YOU WERE RIGHT!"

Sora + Milificent = Got enough eye shadow?

Sora + Arial = ...oh, no, its already been done. Every time you visit atlantica. Except without the girl-parts. (Not allowed to say what I am thinking.)

Sora + Perfect Zero = The Ultimate fusion, only problem is that I am not a disney character. :(

iholdthekeys

i saw the name of this thread and decided 2 repost wat i posted on antoehr thread

ummm......... i know sora's clothes are important in kh2.......... and they're supposed 2 have sumthing 2 do with the storyline............. the storyline not battling.......... i mean sure his clothes change when he fuses with charcters but if you've noticed............... his costume doesn't change......... only the colors and the way they are portrayed with designs and such......... like valor form has red flames on the sleeves and shorts and wisdom form has blue flames........... so if his clothes are important maybe the fusion that changes his clothes has sumthing 2 do with the combination of his heart and the other characters' hearts.......... like goofy has some crazy combos with his shield so that would explain why sora can duel-wield............ and donaldz a magic nuthead so that explains sora going all magic combo or w/e.............. so if the fusion concerns the fusion of the characters' hearts..........Note:the storyline does focus on the heart................ then maybe thatz why his clothes concern the storyline............ if a person's heart can fuse with sum1 elsez 2 make a more powerful person 4 a limited time........ than maybe the hearts of worlds can fuse together 2 bcum powerful................ mayb thatz wat kingdom hearts is....... it is the heart of all worlds right???............ so then the heart of kingdom hearts is like a super mega fusion of the hearts of all worlds.......... just a thought i decided 2 share

keeperoftwilight

sora is the best said:
Thats a good idea u get too keep them after you beat the world u went too very good Theory.

if u were talking about mine thnk u ^_^ that means ur my very first replie since ive posted on thse forums (like 2 days) if not me then well im sure ur correct ^^

Hokage

Banned
Awards
well it would kinda be wierd for Donald or Goofy to memorize drive modes . lol but i just dont see it happening (fusing with other disney characters) because when u fuse the other characters heart becomes intwined with Sora's which explains why the body dissapears. so it would be hard to be in another world and still use for example Alladins drive form. because he would be in another world. unless u have the power to absorb some of the power of his heart and keep that drive form. which would be awesome but not likely. lol

keeperoftwilight

yes well according to the game even though they r apart there hearts r still conected so if i am right (doubtful but hey u nvr know ^^) maybe thats how its done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back