• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A place for old friends

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Baralai_XIII

Awards
Website
www.instagram.com
Hey everyone!

I recently joined, and this will be my first post. Just want to say hi.

I used to frequent an old kingdom hearts 2 forum, I think it was something like KH2.net ? or some sort of variation. the .net may def be wrong but for some reason that feels right.
It was from like 2002-2006 or so.
I remember there was an RPG aspect to the forum, where there were "weapon shops" to purchase various weapons for your character, go battle, level up in this cool forum esque way of playing. I wonder about that forum a lot and what ever happened to it.
I wonder if anyone else remembers.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
Hey everyone!

I recently joined, and this will be my first post. Just want to say hi.

I used to frequent an old kingdom hearts 2 forum, I think it was something like KH2.net ? or some sort of variation. the .net may def be wrong but for some reason that feels right.
It was from like 2002-2006 or so.
I remember there was an RPG aspect to the forum, where there were "weapon shops" to purchase various weapons for your character, go battle, level up in this cool forum esque way of playing. I wonder about that forum a lot and what ever happened to it.
I wonder if anyone else remembers.
kingdomhearts2.net. Was around for a bit, before had to change the name.

And yeah, there was an RPG section, when it would work

Back