• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Perspective on Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaveK89

I wouldn't really say this perspective (theory if it can be called one) is anything we don't already know, but it sort of feels special and could possibly serve an additional significance to KH3.

It's the idea of our journey with Sora that I realize all the connections and friends we've made. From Disney to Final Fantasy to Original characters. Everything is connected. Our Hearts are connected.

We know the realm of light to be a collection of worlds separated from the results of the ancient Keyblade War. While we can say these worlds are still connected in some shape or form, I really see Sora as a key to the true connection. Of all the worlds and characters Sora has met and connected with, he is the center of said connection. The one who can truly bring the connections and bring them together as a whole. We see Sora's ability to connect with others as a mere personality trait special to him, but I see it more as an intentional purpose more that just a personality trait.

Of course, it's just a perspective. I know Kingdom Hearts holds the true light as to which the worlds can be pieced back together. I just believe Sora's connections act like a guiding light/catalyst in which to do so. A lot of what I said is probably redundant, but I just wanted to share these thoughts of mine.

ALittleNerd

I like to think of Sora as a guy who was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. True it's partially because of his connections with others who are really involved in lots of complicated stuff and thus has gotten involved in said complicated stuff himself. But I like to think of him as just a regular guy. Not a necessarily a guiding light or compare him to Kingdom Hearts. Just a guy. Cause in a group full of gifted chosen ones, that is something that makes him different.... which, when you look at it, is kinda sad. Haha, poor Sora.

GGDude00

Well, you did say it was YOUR perspective. I'm not saying I disagree with you or anything, and so I'm just gonna respect your opinions and not gonna say anything that go against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back