• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A new theroy of Kingdom Hearts 3 if you all need to know.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Good find. That theory sounds mord credible than many others I've read, including my own. This needs to get moved to the KHII Spoiler thread, or no one else will see this.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
About as credible as every other one. Tetsuya will get bugged about it soon. We should get a little more information. I say that people should just chill out with all the theories and just wait. Theories just drive you to want the game more.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Learn how to use the internet first, then go post this in the KH2 forum where it belongs.

Pyro

oh that old thing good job finding it. i read that like hmm 2 or 3 months ago i think it was b4 kh2 came out in the U.S. somebody already thread about this and its a good theory but really confusing like they are telling the story of kh while telling their theory. isn't kh3 suppose to be in the future cause someone told me that and the secret ending was in the past showing things to come of the next game.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, KH3 is suppose to take place in the future.
Um....there is already a thread like this with the same link. Also, you people saying it should be in the spoilers, instead of just saying it, tell a Mod, is it really that hard? I'll get MB to move it to the Spolers.

O

Oberon

I seriously doubt you know the names, but rumors have been passing A LOT about them being japanese rendered, but I could be wrong... I'm outtie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back