• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a new Theory!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorarocks

maybe sora and bhk were brothers and they lived on another world but then when they were little they're world was destroyed and sora ended up on destiney islands and beilieved he lived there and his parents who had also survived had forgotten where they came from and they forgot that they had two sons.i know it may seem a lil out there but that's just a thought.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
No. None of them on the island had ever seen another world....that is why they were so anxious to get off the island..to find new worlds. BHk and Sora are not brothers..that would destroy all significance to the story. They are not brothers.

E

Ecstacy

they are not related. they only have a connection to one another. nuff said

Brian

KeybladeKid1127

Silverwolf1500 said:
No. None of them on the island had ever seen another world....that is why they were so anxious to get off the island..to find new worlds. BHk and Sora are not brothers..that would destroy all significance to the story. They are not brothers.

he is right Sora and the BHK are not related!

get through all of your heads THE BHK AND SORA ARE NOT RELATED!!

E

Ecstacy

pathtotwilight12 said:
that sounds like it needs to be on a soap

lmao. i dont understand why are so many ppl intent on those 2 being related. that would be too cliche' for nomura to do. SE makes most if not all aspects of there games pretty deep, something that makes ya think, so why in the world would he do something that lame?

Brian

sora_barzahd

thank god sora and bhk are not related. if somehow they end up related by some weird twist of fate, nomora will be getting a lot of hate mail

ramiah-thekh-fan

doesnt seem believable because sora parents were a destiny island since he was a little kid i remeber a cut scene with sora and riku as little kids talkin about stuff in the secret place i dont remeber him saying anything about a brother

ramiah-thekh-fan

i guess it can be believe able since the keyblade has been around for years according to genie when he said its only been 200 years so i thought he must have heard of the keyhole and mabey the keyblade in those last years mabey even heartless existed that long to and mabey there have also been some keyblade masters before the sora era

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
man...they are not related in any way...they just weild keyblades

Very Doubtful...only way you could travel to other worls is through a vessel, power, or like how beast did...and if it was tru then how did sora end up on the island and everyone else in TT? doesnt work

Last edited:

Rose of Irony

A few problems are to be found with that theory.

World borders cannot simply be traversed. If the borders are broken down, you can only travel to other worlds if you are extremely powerful (i.e. Riku) or if you have a vessel. How do you suggest that BHK was separated from Sora and his family? It is simply illogical. And his whole family got amnesia? Highly doubtful. I'm sorry, but your theory doesn't pass the test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back