• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A New Kingdom Hearts Project!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
that's cool hopefully there will be controllers for kh2. that would be so cool.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
that's cool hopefully there will be controllers for kh2. that would be so cool.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
E3 will come soner or later and when it does i dont there will be much about KH just sayiung that it is released in america dn that it is on its way to australia an such

ordaXjn

E3 is for upcoming games/already released game......if it doesnt contain "spoilers" lol then they will release the info....look how long it took to find the story for kh2

sorry for double post

australian sora

Keyblade Master
:rolleyes: way to double post dude...good one...

and yeah E3 is coming soon...though i wont be able to go to it cos its im america or such.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
I seriously doubt that it's gonna be a controller...when there is undeniable proof, then i'll believe. All he said is the next one will not be KH3...nothing anywhere close to a controller. And if it happens, i'll feel like an idiot for saying it's not, but I just don't see something like that happening. Besides all that, that'll be the announcement of it all, not saying "We have controllers made and here they come!" It'll be in development. Not sayin it's impossible, but I just doubt it.

Last edited:

Anti_Roxes

Well i'm heading there in May,also,australian sora,if you got channel 136(G4)
then you could watch it on tv,that solves the problem,by the way,i believe so cause if he's lying,then the population will drop "Dermaticly",so its not a lie,he wouldn't risk that kind of opertunity....unless he got something in mind....

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
i know i've heard this somewhere other then the forum before...but it's always good to hear it from a lot of places...if they all say the same thing thye're normally right...and controllers would be cooll....like a Roro, Soso, and Aku-chan one!

(Roxas, Sora, and Axel ((Akusaru is Axel's name said in Japaneseso that's where i got Aku-chan...^^ Sora and Roxas are obvious))

pokeman54

too bad you have to be a game developer or a part of the associated press in order to attend e3...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back