• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a new descovery about Kingdom hearts 3!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeK 35

HOLY S***!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!

Now that I think about it, yeah that does make alot of sense, when I first played the series, I did'nt know WTF thier names mean ( maybe a little XP ) and after finding out the names of them and the secret ending soldiers names I was like DAMN O_O

KH1 = Sky Backround

KH2 = Water Backround

( If named something else ) KH3 = Earth or Land Backround ( If possible )

I gotta say, I'm impressed, 2 thumbs up on that XD

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Hmm...Sora means sky right, which is what KH1 mainly revolved around, Sora's story...Um, I'm embarassed to ask but which one is Sea/Water? Whichever(Kairi/Riku) is Sea/Water, did KH2 really revolve around them? I find KH2 didn't really involve itself on Sora's story much because he only saved people while they had loads of backstories which were more important than Sora's,including Riku,Mickey,Roxas and Kairi's own...

SORAs oblivion

and to answer your question eel, the 2nd game was about saving kairi, as you know, she gets a keyblade in the 2nd game! so, wil the third broaden on rikus story?

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hey, thats pretty impressive discovery. i didnt realise that.
you definetly onto somethin.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
too deep? dont know? its a good theory mate, lets leave it at that.

Sexy Angel
Could mean something, I mean in the secret video UEM uses an earth moving ability to push the earth up? I don't know but it has a chance of being connected...Nice find though, never would have found that...

Ya, people think that a new magic is earth... just an FYI

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
well earth isnt a new magic ability for ff but it is for kh. its not really all that anyway.

eXnay

That actually makes a lot of sense. Being that the next game takes place in a desert-like area with keyblades. So, yeah. His theory is probably true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back