• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A New Breed of Hero

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
well it sorta was supposed to be LOL
and yeah,I'm a rushing writer guy,I like to get to the point quick and fast,but,I hope I'll slow down,in time

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Chapter12

Ok,folkeys here she is chapter12

Chapter12:Again?!?!

The sun was beaming down on the freeway,with cars speeding up and down it,but none were going faster than,the red and white cadillac driven by a certain two men................with some very special passengers in the back.
We join these two men in the middle of a conversation.
"I think we should call W"Joe stated.
"Why?I'm trying to concentrate on the road"Mac exclaimed.
"Well I'll call him,you won't have anything to do with it"Joe informed him.
"Hmm,well ok then"Mac said,squinting as he looked out the window.
"Hello,W,yeah,it's Joe.................................................yeh,yeah,we got 'em,calm down"Joe said as he spoke on his cellphone.
"Well, yes they are still awake,why?......................................................ok,ok calm down,jeez,we'll do it now........................................fine,bye"joe then ended the call with the mysterious "W".
Meanwhile, in the back of the car, the kids are arguing again.
"It''s your fault,if you could see with your eyes and not your ,you wouldn't have erupted like that"Rob screamed,pointing at Chris.
"ME?!?!,you couldn't even get directions from the information center"Chris replied.
"It's all our fault,none of us got directions,or anything of the sort"Laura interupted.
"Who asked you?"Chris said sternfully.
"HEY,you can't talk to my sister like that"Rob defended.
"I just did"Chris answered.
"Guys,guys,calm down"Erika suggested.
"........................Fine"Rob said stubbornly.
"Sure thing baby,anything for you"Chris remarked.
"Oh God,not this again,on second thoughts go back to fighting"Erika sighed.
In the front of the car Mac and Joe had decided to follow "W's" orders.
"So,we gass 'em again,right?"Mac asked.
"Looks like it"Joe replied.
"God,that man,must have a gas fetish or something"Mac stated.
"Yeah,it's gas this,gas that,gas that rabbit,deer,fox,englishman........anything he sees"Joe replied,while puting on a deep voice,obviously immitating W.
Mac pressed a small purple button right beside the steering wheel.
Chris noticed fog rising from the ground,"hey,what's that?"he asked as he pointed to the gas.
"It's not gass again,is it?"laura wondered"Seriously these guys have a gas fetish.
As the gas rose up,the kids,in turn drooped in their seat,unconcious.
"Well that's that taken care of"Joe said as he rubbed his hands together.
"Yeah,...................................so,em..............how's the wife and kid?"Mac asked.
"The wifes good, Jimmy's great,he just learnt how to ride his bike"Joe said proudly.
"Oh,good,good,what age is Jimmy now?"Mac wondered.
"25"Joe said proudly again.
"Hmm,yeah,he's getting big,eh?"Mac enquired.
"Oh yeah, six foot five,but he stopped growing a while ago,I think"Joe answered,"and how about you?any wife in the making,coming up"Joe asked.
"Joe,I'm gay"Mac replied.
"Oh,oh yeah,sorry,keep forgetting..........................so moving on,moving on"Joe insisted.
"What,why,are you embarrasse because I'm gay?"Mac screamed.
"No,it's em................I...........um...........you..................and................oh look we're here"Joe said as the car pulled off down a side-road,to reveal a huge glass dome,heavily guarded at that.
The car drove through no problem, and pulled into the parking lot,as six huge men ambushed the car,pulled the kids out and left Mac and Joe sitting in the car.
"Well,I guess this is their new home"Mac said........................................

The gay convo,is no way insulting or hateful towards homosexuals,it's just an awkward convo LOL

Hope ya liked cahp.12

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Chapter13

Wellity,wellity,wellity,I think it's time for another chappy

Chapter13:General Greetings

The six men, four carrying the four kids,the other two carrying,large machine guns,each wearing shades,and dark clothes.
The kids were still unconcious,unaware of what was going on.
The men entered a large room with a large mirror in it and four chairs in te middle of the room.
The kids were placed in each chair,and tied to them,incase they tried some more funny business.
The men walked out of the room,not uttering a word,which they hadn't since they took the kids from the car.
Four lights came shning from the roof,highlighting each one of the kids.
Laura twitched as she began to wake up,"Ugh.....................wha',what happenned?where am I?"she asked herself.
"What is this place"Erika whispered,as she had obviously woken up.
"Looks like an interigation room,from the movies"Rob stated.
"Yeah,I know what you mean,either that,or it's a police strip-o-gram,let's hope so,eh?"Chris said.
"Yeah,that would be sweet"Rob agreed.
"HEY"the two girls shouted simultaneously,"well at least they're not arguing"Laura pointed out.
"I guess your right"Erika admitted.
The door swung open,a short, bald,fat man waddled in,he walked up to the kids,eyeing up,each one of them,as he paed back and forth,first he stopped at Rob.
"Hmm, you Robert,why are you here?"he asked.
"How the hell should I know?"Rob replied angrily.
The man continued "I'll tell you why your here,you see,you each have a gift,a gift that noone else has....... "Yeah,good looks like these are one in a million"Chris interupted.
The man ignored Chris' comment and carried on"you each have this gift,but each one is different,like you Robert,you have the ability to run faster than any man".
"I'm fast,but not nearly that fast"Rob replied.
"Not yet,but after two weeks with us,you will all be able to control your gifts"the man stated.
"Well you don't need to tell me mine................it's fire power right?"Chris wondered.
"Not entirely,yes you can conjure and control fire,but that's not all,you have control over all the elements"the man told Chris,as Chris' eyes lit up.
"That is so cool"Chris shouted.
"And Erika, you have the ability to control metallic substances,which,would explain how you blew the doors clear off our van"the man said,gently as Erika giggled to herself.
"Lastly Laura,your power,as you are of blood relation to young Robert,and you share the same birth-parents,your powers have similarity to his,that ability is phase shifting"the man informed her.
"Phase shifting,what's that?"Laura asked inquisitivly,"It's let's you teleport,manipulate your image and such"he informed her.
"Manipulate my image?"she wondered.
"To create copies of yourself,or so to speak"the man replied.
As the kids talked to each other excitedly,Rob remembered,where they were,so,he spoke up"wait a minute,why do you want us here?how do you know who we are?how did you know our "powers" and who are you?".
"I'm 14 star General Brendan Weinstein,I work for the CIA now,looking for kids like you,and your just the second bunch of kids to come to us"the man(General Weinstein or W) told them.
"Who were the first?"Chris interupted.
"Your parents"Weinstein said,as the kids faces went pale.
"Ou-our parents?" Laura splurted out.
"Yes,they were our first batch of "special" kids,and the only ones so far,untill you came along,oh and to answer your other questions,I know your powers,as we have been testing you since you were born,Chris,you didn't get your appendix removed,that was us runnig some tests,Laura,you never got your tonsils taken out,we were just examening you"Weinstein said.
"So why have our parents never told us?"Laura asked.
"They did not want you tell anyone,and they were sure you would"Weinstein admitted.
"But,how come we've never used our powers before?"Erika wondered.
"Well dear,the same thing happenned with your parents,it seems the chemicals in your body is only triggered during puberty,and that is when your powers bloom"Weinstein explained.
"But how did the chemicals get in us,in the first place?"Rob asked.
"It originally was found in your grandparents,during World War II,while they were children ,they were taken from their homes,and forced to work in slave factiories,coal mines,iron factories and so on"Weinstein stated,"they were all exposed to toxic gasses,this in turn effected their body greatly,shortly after having your parents,they died,so we'll never know if they had powers,but your parents did,and now you do too".
"Isn't it a major coincidence that all our parents seemed to meet up,both toxic"Chris pointed out.
"No it's not,as all the children from the aftermath were taken here to live untill they were clean,they never were,so they found partners here,and thus,created you"Weinstein said softly.
"So there's hundreds of kids out there with powers like ours?"Laura asked.
"Not too many as many of the children died while here,only few reproduced,but when the new kids powers take shape,we'll be there"Weinstein said.
A silence fell over the room as the kids tried to contemplate what they just heard"this is insane"Chris murmered to himself.
"I'll give you a minute alone"Weinstein said as he headed for the door.
"Hey,wait"Erika sohuted.
"Yes?"Weinstein said.
"Aren't you going to untie us?"Erika asked.
"Oh,em...........yeah,"Weinstein said as he leant out the doorway"GUYS,UNTIE THE KIDS"he shouted, as six men rushed in to untie the kids,during this time General Weinstein slipped out the door.
After the men left,the kids sat in silence,thinking of the one question that wasn't answered,why were they here?.............................

Hope ya'll liked it,post comments be merry etc. etc. etc. bye B)

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
No,I haven't,tell me what it's called, and I'll read it,you scratch my back,I scratch yours ;)

CLOUD598

hey......wait a sec sonic chap. 13 is practically the same thing as chap. 11 what's up with that???? my brain hurts

CLOUD598

well because chapter 11 the two guys takes them to the camp and he ties them up and tells them about the're special abilities. and that is the exact same thing in chapter 13????

CLOUD598

*squints at sonic suspiciously* well i got to go to church this special service i will be back by maybe 8:30 or so........ well look at your chapters in talks about their powers in one of the chapters......well see you later tonight!...bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back