• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A New Breed of Hero

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
hehehehe so you should be XP

Chapter46:Goliath v Goliath

The two giants clashed with each other,their shoulders rubing of each other,their cheeks coliding with the others,they were locked together.
"You are powerful my chum but not poweful enough"Rip said,as hip tossed G'Tarr into a wall.
He began punching G'Tarr face in,untill it was a bloody mess.
"See,I'm still stronger than you,you may aswell give up"Rip said as he picked G'Tarr up and tossed him across the room.
"Your no match for me,your nothing"Rip said as he dragged G'Tarr across the floor,then smashed him into the wall.
Rip was toying with G'Tarr throwing him around the place,doing some srious damage.
"I always thought the Hulk was strong"Rip said as a smirk appeared on his face.
G'Tarr grunted as he shove Rip away.
AS Rip stumbled,G'Tarr stampeded towards him,and when he reached Rip,grabbed him and tackled him to the ground,sending an almighty shock to the building.
G'Tarr aimed his cannon straight at Rips face.
Rip gulped as a ball of energy formed around the tip of the cannon.
G'Tarr began to breathe heavily as he shoved the cannon right into Rips face.
"Please,don'tyou can't,your the hero,you can't kill someone"Rip said with fear in his eyes.
G'Tarr pulled back the cannon a bit,during which Rip muttered "fool" to himself.
Rip grabbed G'Tarrs cannon and pulled him to the floor,he quickly scrambled onto G'Tarr and resumed pumelling him.
Meanwhile,The Hybrid had picked themselves off the ground,but could not do much else,they were in a terrible state.
"Who is that?"Rob asked.
"He l-looks like G'Tarr"Laura replied.
G'Tarr forced Rip off,and grabbed him by his hair and threw him into a wall,and in turn,demolishing the wall,sending Rip into another room.
G'Tarr jumped ontop of Rip and began to beat him,like a peice of meat.
"It is G'Tarr!!!"Rob shouted after noticing th ditinguishable features.
The two monsters crashed into walls,doors, everything.
Rip threw G'Tarr through a clatter of crates.
"Were thoes crates alway there?"Rob asked.
"I can't remember"Fayth replied.
G'Tarr jumped up from the crates and charged at Rip,G'Tarr ploughed into Rip,who held him at bay.
"Ya know,there big and powerful and all,but the have a limited set of attacks"Laura pointed out.
"Well at there size they can't do much now can they?"Erika replied as Laura shrugged.
Eventually Rip pinned G'Tarr to the ground,he smirked and said "I have you know,you little freak."
What Rip didn't count on was G'Tarrs cannon,G'Tarr held it to Rips chest.
Rip swallowed in his throat as G'Tarr charged the cannon at Rips chest.
As the energy ball erupted,the whole room was engulfed in a very bright blue light.
All of The Hybrid covered there eyes for abou ten seconds,until they were sure the light had faded.
Rip lay across the way from G'Tarr the blast must have knocked him clear off.
They both seemed uncocnsious.
G'Tarr began to shrink,his muscles decreased,his protruding teeth went,his spikes dissapeared.
He was back to normal.
"What h-happenned?"G'Tarr asked as he slowly openned his eyes.
"You did it man,you did it"Rob said as he lifted G'Tarrs head.
"C'mon let's go get Weinstein"Rob said,as he carried G'Tarr out of he room,the rest of The Hybrid followed.
After they had goen,Rip began to morph as G'Tarr did,his muscles shrunk,his hair grew thinger,he lost his height.
After the transformation had finished,the one lying on the ground was General Brendan Weinstein.........................

Twist XP

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
very kool twist there SS. Never thought he'd be rip although i can see switchblade and the shadow reappearing again pretty soon. Any more tricks up their sleeves?

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
chapter47

I can't reveal nout Mach LOL
ANyway here's another to keep you going ^^

Chapter47: Who's the Boss?

As they conintued down empty corridoors,holding G'Tarr,they felt as if they were being watched.
And they were,CCTV cameras followed them wherever they went,it was eery.
"I don't really feel comfortable guys"Laura said as she walked along the corridoors.
"Well,if you did there'd be something wrong with you"Rob snapped as he held on to G'Tarr, by the shoulders.
Meanwhile General Weinstein lay in the shattered room,he tried to pick himself up,but couldn't.
Two puffs of smoke appeared besied him,it was The Shadow and Switchblade.
"Couldn't take them out?"The shadow asked.
"No,the alien,he transformed,into-into a m-monster"Weintsein said as he shuddered.
"Hmpf,we better get you back upstrairs"The Shadow said,as he grabbed Weinstein all three fo them disappeared in a puff of smoke.
"I'm fine,I can walk atleast"G'Tarr said as he hobbled through the corridoors.
"Are you sure,you were in one hell of a fight"Fayth said to him.
"I'm fine"G'Tarr said,"I suffered that pain for Chris,and he'd have done the same for me."
The Hybrid continued down the coridoors,still a little freaked out.
"It's weird,this is where we ate,slept and trained for almost amonth,but what was it all for?"Erika asked.
"I don't know,but that's is what were here to find out."Rob replied.
They reached the conferance room,where they first met Weinstein.
Inside they found someone sitting in a turned chair,they could not see any of the occupants features.
"Who are you?"G'Tarr ask4ed as he leant against a wall.
"I run this operation" the voice said.
"Weinstein?!?!"Laura shouted.
"No,oh god no"the voice replied.
"Then,who are you Rip,The Shadow,Switchblade?"G'Tarr asked.
"Neither infact they alll work for me"the voice replied.
"Then it has to be Weinstein"Erika said as she approached the chair.
She quickly turned it around to reveal a maniquin with a speaker box attached.
"Nice try kids"the voice said,as the speaker box began to crackle.
"I see you've met our boss"a voice said form behind them.
They quickly turned to see Weinstein,Mac and Joe behind them.
"Who was on the box?"Fayth asked.
"Strictly confidential"Weistein said with a smirk on his face.
"I'm gonna wipe that smile of your face"Laura said as she ran towards Weinstein.
As she ran towards him,he morphed into the hideously musclebound Rip.
Laura quickly stopped in her tracks and ran back to the group.
Behid Rip, a puff of smoke surrounded Mac and Joe,and in their places were The Shadow and Switchblade.
"Weinstein was rip,so then,who's the leader?"Laura asked.
"Who cares right now"Rob said"because for now,we have a battle to attend to"................................

w00t

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
were nearing the end my duckies XP

Chapter48:Bye Bye Area 45

As The Hybrid charged towards the three vilians,they just stood there.
Rip grabbed G'Tarr,Rob and Fayth,while Switchblade and The Shadow held Laura and Erika.
"Kids,kids whats with the hostility?"The Shadow said as he struggled to hold Laura.
"You killed our best friend that's what"Rob shouted as he tried to break free from Rips grip.
"Oh that"The Shadow said as he let out a chuckle.
"Sick bastard,you find this funny"Rob shouted.
"Hey,no cursing,your not old enough"The Shadow said.
"Shut up"Rob said.
"Look,we don't want to kill anymore of you"The Shadow said.
"This place is going to blow in around 10 minutes"he continued.
"Yeah right"Laura replied.
"Believe what you want,but were just warning you"Switchblade said,as he held Erika.
"Why would you tell us?"Rob asked.
"Because,we want you to die by our hand,not this cheap trick"The Shadow replied.
"Is that the reason"Switchblade questioned.
"Shut up"The Shadow replied.
"Now you better teleport yourselves out of here"The Shadow replied.
Rob nodded to Laura who focused her enrgy and teleported them all out side Area 45.
"Hey,were right beside the H-mobile,that's handy"Fayth said.
"Look,why did you really warn us of the bomb?"Rob asked.
"Because we wouldn't have gotten out in time"The Shadow chuckled as an explosion went off behind him.
"You said 10 minutes"Rob shouted.
"If we had told you the real time,you would have paniced and we'd be dead by now"The Shadow replied.
"Why didn't you just teleport yourself out?"Fayth asked.
"Cos,wideload can't"Switchblade as he looked up at Rip.
"Well kiddies,we best go,enjoy your funeral"Switchblade said as a helicoptor (10 times the size of a normal one) landed behind them.
"Where,where,WHERE DID THAT COME FORM????"Rob screamed.
"The boss was waiting"Rip said as he clambered into it.
"There alive?"a voice said.
"Yeah,but we had to,if we wanted to survive"The Shadow pleaded.
"Oh alright but warn them you'll get them next time"the voice said.
"We'll get you next time"The Shadow shouted to The Hybrid.
"I meant more dynamically"the voice said,as the helicoptor rose.
The Hybrid stood watching the helicoptor,bewildered.
"Well,I.........um............guess we should go home"Rob said.
"Why?"G'Tarr asked.
"Cos,it's where we live"Rob replied.
"We don't deserve to live,we came to do something,for Chris,and we failed,were a disgrace"G'Tarr stated.
"We let him down" G'Tarr continued as he dropped his head.
On that somber note,they climbed into the H-Mobile and set off home.
"Well,I guess we should arrange a new funeral"Laura said.
"As who,us or The Hybrid,what'll the public think/" Laura asked.
"As Chris Murphy,and if anyone asks where's Element,we'll say he was replaced"Rob said.
"Replaced?"Erika asked.
"By Fayth"Rob said,"our newest member".....................................

Hope you liked

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
heh that was amusing, why didn't they just attack them when they were teleported outside? Love to see whats next on their agenda. Good work.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Well folks,here is ein other one ;)

Chapter49: Duty Calls

"One of the children gone missing,has been found:Chris Murphy a young teenager from Marshall City was found the other day,by The Hybrid," a reporter on the television announced.
"The boy was badly beaten,and dead way before The Hybrid found him"the reporter went on.
"Young Chris' funeral was today,attended by The Hybrid,who seemed just as upset as everyone there,but Chris' parents are glad The Hybrid found him and I quote "we would like to thank The Hybrid,for finding our baby,at least now we know he's in a safe place"the reporter quoted.
"This is just one of the four teenagers who have gone missing,but just as one is found,another disappears" he carried on.
"Fayth Livingston, daughter of wealthy architect Frank Livingston,has now been reported missing"the reporter said.
"Tragic stuff,eh Fiona?"the reporter stated.
"Sure is Brian,more news involving The Hybrid,Element, the third in command,behind Speed Demon and Mimic,has left The Hybrid,for unknown reasons"Fiona announced.
"But rest assured folks,he has been replaced,no name has been given to us by our sources,but we plan to have more later in the day,and now for sport"Fiona said as Laura turned off the television.
"Man,I couldn't go through that again"Rob said.
"We shouldn't have had to go through it at all"G'Tarr mumbled,"not if I had only held them off,while you were out."
"If it's anyones fault,it's ours,we shouldn't have gone out"Rob admitted.
"We can't sit here playing the blame game,like it or not,we have a city to take care of"Laura said as she stood up.
Just then the alram rang,there was a bank robbery down on Giotto Lane.
"Right on time"Rob sighed,as he stood up.
They all ran to the H-Mobile,climbed in and drove off.
"So Fayth,what do you want your Codename to be?"Erika asked.
"Em......................I was thinking something like............Psycho,or summat like that"she replied.
"Well it's your codename up to you"Rob said.
"Yeah,I'll stick with Psycho,for now anyway"Fayth said,as the H-Mobile came ever closer to it's destination,a bank robbery on Giotto Lane.
Once they arrived they jumped out of the H-Mobile and ran into the bank.
As they reached the doors,they blew open.
"Awright kiddies?"Rip said as he stared them down.
"Ready for you this time"Rob said as a smirk appeared on his face.
Erika threw a small cube at Rip's feet,as he stared at it,a huge cage froemd around him.
Rip grabbed the bars,but was badly electrocuted.
"Metal manipulation,I can do alot more then pick up doors"Erika said as she winked at Rip.
"The electricity?"Rip said,as he tried to get back up,after his fall.
"Oh,it has an electro chip,built in,to keep you busy"G'Tarr said,as they ran past Rip and into the bank.
Switchblade,The Shadow and mysterious figure stood at the vault.
Switchblade and The Shadow lunged at The Hybrid,while the figure jumped out of the hole of the roof,with the money.
The Shadow punched and jabbd at G'Tarr,but G'Tarr blew him back with his cannon.
Switchblade hacked at Erika but couldn't get her,and he couldn't see Fayth come up from behind him,and mentally toss him into a wall.
The Shadow and Swithblade quickly picked themselves up and ran at them.
But The Hybrid remained unmoving, all the did was point down.
The Shadow and Switchblade looked down,they saw a little metal cube and in an instant were trapped in a cage.
"The cops,are outside,they'll take you away,right no we have a runner to catch"Rob said he jumped out the hole in the roof.
When the Hybrid left,The Shadow, quickly spoke into a communicator on his wrist "yes, they fell for it,theyre chasing him"....................................

^^

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
heh amusing..... wonder what they have ready this time? They thought ahead this time with the electric cages also so credit to them for that much. I wanna know who the figure was.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Final Chapter

Well folks,I've enjoyed it,I hope you have to ^^

Chapter50:The Chase

Switchblade grabbed the cage and tore the bars open,The Shadow and Rip did the same.
"They made taking a dive all that easier"The Shadow said as he chuckled,"Thinking a little fence with a shocker could hold us."
Rip chuckled as the staff and customers in the bank,watched on in shock, in shock as the villians leapt out the hole.
Meanwhile, The Hybrid were finding it hard to catch up to the mysterious runner.
"How can you not catch him,your the fastest person on earth"Laura shouted as they ran acroos rooftops.
"If you hand't noticed were jumping from roof to roof,how the hell could I control myself to jump on time?"Rob shouted back.
"Well then,I guess your not training in the right fields" Laura replied,as the jumped from one building to another.
Overhead, Erika and Fayth flew on,to try and catch up to the runner.
"There,I can see him"Erika shouted as she pointed into the distance.
They sped up and flew stright ahead,but when they reached where their criminal was,he had jumped down from the building and continued down an alley.
Rob,Laura and G'Tarr eventually caught up,"he went down there"Fayth said as she looked down the dark alley.
"I got him now"Rob said as he smiled,and jumped off the side of the building.
As soon,as he landed he began a sprint after the runner.
Rob could see him now,he had him,butthe runner stopped.
Rob tried to but slipped in a long,almost man-made puddle,right down the street.
The criminal ran into a building, a mall, to be precise.
He pushed passed anybody in his way,he was stuck in a crowd,almost impossible to find.
The Hybrid tried anyway,they ran through the people,but nobody suspicious.
After flying overhead,Fayth saw a guy,pushing people down,then eventually running out the fire exit door.
"He got out the fire escape"Fayth shouted down to them.
They quickly made there way out the fire escape,to find the figure standing on a rooftop,straight across from them.
He dived from the roof,like an olympic diver into a swimming pool.
Just as he was about to hit the ground,it openned up and swaollowed him.
As the Hybrid looked on in disbelief,he appeared far in the distance,he just glided out of the concrete.
They could just about see his silhoutte,there was still a chance.
Rob ran furiosly in his direction,eventually catching up to the figure.
He had stopped for a rest,he did not expect them to catch up with him so fast.
Rob tackled him to the ground,but before he could see who it was,he was kicked off.
As the rest of the group arrived,they stopped suddenly,and stared in awe at the runner.
He had semi-long black hair,that just covered his eyes,a fully black suit,with dark blue boots and gloves,a dark blue E on his chest.
A smirk apeared on his face and he uttered "Hi guys."
The Hybrid stood in shock,to find out the criminal,was Chris
THE END?

^^,next post:thank you's ^^

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Heh hes pretty agile for a dead guy. So hes got a nice story to tell us prehaps. Hopefully it wasn't all just some form of test or something. Really Good SS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back