• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A little TRON to show you all

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHandBritney

Hmmm. I was qwite suprised to find out that this may be in KH2.....I'm not that crazy about it but it did come out in the 1980s. I belive 1982. It is a robot thing. Very odd! It seems that it has a sequal. But anyway here is some pics to start learing what it is.

http://www.nicolas-guillard.com/cybergeography-fr/atlas/tron.jpg
http://www.nicolas-guillard.com/cybergeography-fr/atlas/tron.jpg

http://www.armchairempire.com/images/Reviews/XBox/tron-2-killer-app/tron-2-killer-app-2.jpg

The last 2 links dont work when you click them so just copy them into your browser.

Edit......Look on page 2 of this thread to see the cover of the movie and artical on it.

Last edited:

Sanctuary Keeper

Please just let this be a joke, I am definently not looking forward to it. There is absolutely no relations between Tron and Kh

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
First off, it's spelled 'Quite', and 'Learning'

Secondly, you fail at giving links

And lastly, I don't have a problem with this world. Just because the movie sucked, doesn't mean that the IDEA isn't cool

And Sanctuary Keeper: Oh? And Lion King and KH have something to do with each other? Oh yes, because The Nightmare before Christmas and KH are just soo intertwined, ooo and The Little Mermaid and KH are like totally the same story!1oneone~!1!1!1

Last edited:

Sanctuary Keeper

.:KL:. said:
Tron is Disney too....
....yeah I know, but its not one of those 'famous' know throughout the world Disney, besides its enviornent..... everything. Fine, just please...no Pochantus then...please?

Last edited:

pap64

TRON was the first Matrix ever created...Think about it. ;)

-pap64

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
That "peice of crap" is from the frigging late 7o's or early 80's. It was very good at the time so stfu. Also,tron is disney,or the company that made it was purchased by disney. The reason that it would be in was because they thought you would see it as how it changed how they might mke games in the future.

KHandBritney

TheMuffinMan said:
First off, it's spelled 'Quite', and 'Learning'

Secondly, you fail at giving links

And lastly, I don't have a problem with this world. Just because the movie sucked, doesn't mean that the IDEA isn't cool

And Sanctuary Keeper: Oh? And Lion King and KH have something to do with each other? Oh yes, because The Nightmare before Christmas and KH are just soo intertwined, ooo and The Little Mermaid and KH are like totally the same story!1oneone~!1!1!1

Thank you MuffinMan about that post but I know I spelt things wrong.....Want to know why? Well I was in a rush because I was'nt allowed to be on. Secound of all I was also in a rush with puting those links up so yes I did fail with those links.

KHandBritney

I hope this helps you all out because I found a artical about it.....Yes it did come out 1982 and it is a Disney movie. It was a big hit back then.

Computer Classic, one of the first computer generated movies. A hacker is split into molecules and is transported into a computer. In this computer a mean program called Master Control behaves like a dictator. The hacker, who programmed a number of features of the environment he got into, teams up with a book keeping program and his girl-friend and together they try to replace Master Control with Tron. Tron is an honest safety system.
Tron is a high tech version of the Life of Christ. Inside the computer belief in the users is waning. The Master Control Program and his agent Sark are subjugating all programs to do their wishes instead of those of the users. Flynn, a user who wrote many of the programs, is incarnated into the computer where he meets TRON whose mission is to shut down the MCP.
Summary written by Michael Draves {draves@gale.com}
Hacker/arcade owner Kevin Flynn is desperate to prove that the hottest videogames from ENCOM were stolen from him by a former co-worker, who is now a senior executive there. Flynn's efforts, however, are made fruitless by ENCOM's "Big Brother," the megalomaniacal Master Control Program. One night, the MCP catches Flynn in an attempted hack and pulls him into the virtual world. Flynn finds that the MCP is making life in the virtual world just as, if not more, miserable as in the real world. Flynn's only hope is to find TRON, a heroic independent system security program, and help him destroy the MCP to bring order to both worlds.
Summary written by The Fox

posters and movie covers

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084827/posters

Last edited:

KHandBritney

TheMuffinMan said:
Disney DID make it, fool <_<

Ok I'm not playing your little baby games....I just told some people about it that didn't know about it. So dont give me a heard time about this okay. If you have a problem with this then just stay off this thread. Also dont call people a noob when your the one trying to act like one. Not everyone knows every single Disney movie!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back