• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a little mad about KH3......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aerislives

Website
www.myspace.com
KH3 will be out estimated 2008/2009. Probably even later.
So by that time, the PS3's price would have dropped dramatically.
To around £200-ish? So you should be able to afford one by then!

chosen destiny

KH3 will be out estimated 2008/2009. Probably even later.
im a sophmore this year, im 16 and will turn 17 this december. i graduate in the 2008/2009 year. they better be working good and hard on kh3 if they make the game and it better be a good frekin game when it comes out by that time.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
This thread shows who the true kingdom heart diehards. Please, if KH3 was on KH3 it would blow your mind. There is so much space on the blueray disc companys are able to put ALL of their languages on 1 cd. Blueray discs hold 10x more space than what regular cds hold. For those of you that complain that KH2 was too short this will be revolution, think of an 80+ hour game. Just save your money, thats what I've been doing. Theres only gonna be 100,000 PS3s for North America and god knows how many for everywhere else. All those are already pre-ordered. Both the PS3 and KH3 are far in your future. The PS3 is not a gaming system, its a computer, okay? You'll be buying a computer.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
This thread shows who the true kingdom heart diehards. Please, if KH3 was on KH3 it would blow your mind. There is so much space on the blueray disc companys are able to put ALL of their languages on 1 cd. Blueray discs hold 10x more space than what regular cds hold. For those of you that complain that KH2 was too short this will be revolution, think of an 80+ hour game. Just save your money, thats what I've been doing. Theres only gonna be 100,000 PS3s for North America and god knows how many for everywhere else. All those are already pre-ordered. Both the PS3 and KH3 are far in your future. The PS3 is not a gaming system, its a computer, okay? You'll be buying a computer.

Finally! Yes, exactly like that...

Hell, PS3 ships with Linux (!)
Biggest fanbase, thus biggest chance of having the BIG titles
Biggest fanbase, thus biggest chance of being nextgen standard

KH3 will be released in US around... lets see... 2009? Later, probably.
So, why would you complain?! There's no reason to... by the time KH3 is released, everyone on this forum owns a PS3. :p

Crona Tronic

well... the thought's there but... it's 6x more than a DVD lol not a cd :p

but another one that head the nail on its head. it's not a console, its a computer. FOR GODS SAKE IT HAS LINUX! lol

1. yes, KH3 would blow your mind
2. yes, blu-ray (no e after blu) is AMAZING lol
3. i've already played more than 80 hours... you just have to be creative XD
4. yes, save save save but it seems we have a lot of people in here who don't have that state of mind. It's just common sense to me XD
5. 400, 000 in north america, something like 100, 000 from that to Canada.
6. Not all PS3's are preordered because some stores don't do pre-orders... maybe 100, 000 are pre-ordered?
7. KH3 is VERY far in my future... :( but PS3 is just 30 days away!
8. look at second paragraph...
9. Congratulations, you can count to 9!

BTW LOST is on tonite XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back