• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A little dissapointed.. *spoilers, kinda*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Okay....now I think you guys are overreacting. Chill.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I think the whole Xigbar's balls thing (That souded wrong) was just a joke.

#1khfan

i don't really care these are just small minor changes as long they don't change something really major and besides about the dmc i think it's that the kids just a f**King retard because pretty much everybody in my class in school has been playing m rated games for several years and they hasven't killed anybody my point is kinda simple & obvious . my point is that it's just that a few out of millions of american gamers have been turned into crazy psycopaths just because their mind took it the wrong way therefore it's not the games fault if millions of gamers have been playing these games and haven't done anything bad . i myself have been able to watch ANY movies and play ANY video games i want to ever since i was like 7 & i'm only 11 now

Axel3344

the kid had issues. and i dun really mind the changes but im mostly in it for the story and gameplay. sure i am a bit disappointed our country is having problems with violence in games and the gta incident didnt help either.

and ive watched horror movies and played rated m games since i was little and im fine. its not the game but the person playing at fault

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
If it in anyway ruins my KHII, I'll be a little upset...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back