• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A lil help won't hurt...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanguard XIII

Sharing a dorm with Mama Luigi and Robotnik
Try using limits, summons, and drives where you can without a whole lot of consequence. Be sure to stock up on items and use the best equipment open to you. Of course, leveling up helps a lot too. Take out every challenge in the matches as quickly and clean as possible, taking out groups of enemies at once will really help (IE - use Magnet/era/ega to draw in enemies and deal damage and then, take them out with a few simple hits. Let me know if you need to know anything else.

Cloudless Sky

Level up is essential... It won't be too hard... I finished all the cup and didn't find it difficult... I use Master Form all the time

Twilight_Dancer

What world are you on, because thats kind of essential information. If you have only wisdom form or something like that, dont attempt, wait and play other levels until you get something like Master form or Genie summon. If your good with that, just make sure you have cure and hi-potions or elixirs in the shortcut menu

TrueRoxas527

If you're doing the Hades Paradox Cup on any mode. The best thing to do is make a TON of Strength UPs, and possibly some AP Up's to get the rest of your abilities.
Upgrade Sora a lot, it will be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back