• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► a Kingdom's Fall: Reign of Chaos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

how is this fanfic?

• its good, but i won't read it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i found it interesting, il read it

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • i thought i would read it, but i was wrong. it sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusk_Before_Dawn

-first off, this is not a KH fanfic.
- story created by me and TavishMithos, thanks for the help man!
-hope ya like it

------------------------------------
Prologue:

It's been ten years...
Ten years since Ashen has become the world superpower. Dwarfing the other nations, in technology and power....

Before, there were wars between the five nations, Ashen, Cyole, Viskus, The Akaizen Republic, and Levencia. With their own brand of warfare, propaganda, and terrorism, each nation held it's own. No one gaining advantage over another. The day came however, when Ashen threatened to launch bombardments of nuclear warheads at each nation's capitol. Fearing a nuclear war, each nation surrendered, and was ordered to decommission their armies.

The wars have finally ended...

Ashen, a kingdom once filled with uncertainty and doubt, has now become a utopia. Thanks to psionic artifacts, objects that harness one's power, and Ashen technology, The nation became as beautiful, as it was high-tech. Through Ashen in fact, psionic powers were discovered, harnessed, and mastered. Over time, Ashen decommissioned their own army, favoring special forces and democracy to stop uprisings in the nations. Seeing as they had no armies, the nations put up little resistance.

Psionic powers, powers that harness the will and mind of one's body and project it in a spiritual or physical form, brought many new ideas to Ashen. Just discovered five years ago by a scientist name Alan Riezen, was a huge discovery, a discovery that would cement Ashen into history. Everyone had psionic powers, he surmised, knowing technology was not yet advanced enough to tap into their power. Working with Ashen's government, they were able to construct a "Living" chip. It was designed to control emotion and thought, focusing them into different forms of psionic power. These chips were placed into many different objects, soon to be known as psionic artifacts. These "artifacts" became house-hold items, simplifying the lives of many.

Although everyone had psionic powers, not all could bring out their true potential. Most can only levitate a glass of water, or create a small eclipse to escape the sun. For those who are gifted, they are given the name "Psion", and sent to universities abroad to master their skills. Hoping one day, they will come back and bring new ideas to the world. In an effort to unify the nations, Ashen passed their technology to the other nations. It seemed everyone was content, acknowledging the age of peace that was upon them.

Even though they were in an age of peace, trouble stirred in every nation. Ashen's special forces capture most of the criminals, but there are those who can elude God himself. They have mastered their skills, some through stealth, others through homicide. Never caught, they have lost all morality, acting only on their will to survive. It was destiny that they would meet.

Even though the nations secretly hated Ashen, they could never stand up to it's power. Around this time, a group known simply as "God's eyes" arouse, and committed unspeakable crimes.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Far from all the turmoil, a blonde haired man, he could have been mistaken for a model, awaited a phone call to change history...

"Hello..."
"I understand.."
"We can use any means neccasary...?" a smile crossed his face.
"We'll bring Ashen to its knees, don't worry..."

With that, the man hung up the phone, zipped his suit, and walked towards the door. As he opened it, an unnatural darkness came over the room. His eyes flashing a faint green, he walked out with his coat flowing behind him.

The Age of Peace is over, the Reign of Chaos is about to begin...

--------------
hope i can get some comments on this, its my first fanfic

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back