• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Keyblade from the World of Samba

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

HugoDipper

Hello Keyblade wielders!

My name is Hugo and I'm a Keyblade wielder from the World of Samba!(Cof...Cof...Brazil...Cof...Cof)

In my freetime I enjoy watching cartoons and movies, travel, hangout with my friends at the karaoke or the park and study languages which I'm absolutely fanatic, when I'm on a holiday I love to travel to places where you can have adventures and fresh experiences. I'm a high-spirited person and I like to help people arround, I identify myself as a Sora Indiana Jones Macgyver Dipper type of person haha.

I'm studying to become a teacher of Portuguese and English and hopefully one day give classes in many diferent countries, it's a big dream of mine to improve others quality of life, being part of Kingdom Hearts Insider forum is a great way to pratice English :D.

Looking foward to participate more in this community! I'm writing a fanfic with a very intersting take and twist on Kingdon Hearts, hope you guys take a glance at it in the future! :)

Last edited:

Eventua

Welcome to the site, I suppose. I was active here a few years ago and literally just came back, so I dunno how valuable my welcome is, but, uh...

Welcome! Hope you have a lot of fun! :D

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
*notices "fanfic" and "interesting take & twist*
Well, welcome and count me in on reading whatever it is you're up to. :D

Back