• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A.J.'s Bad Day Madness! (A tribute to the Madness Flash Movies)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

Banned
If You've ever seen this flash movie:

MADNESS!

That's what this little AIM Rp me and Heartless Whisper did. Read this and think of the techno chicken dance music as you do!If you want the music as an MP3, ask Heartless Whsiper or me to send it to you. THIS HAS MUCH BLOOD AND GORE! IF YOU ARE FAINT OF HEART OR HAVE A BACK CONDITION OR ARE EVIL AND HAVE AN ALLERGY TO GOOD, YOU READ THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK! READ AND REVIEW! BUAHAHAHAH!.....Flaming is not tolerated. *clicks shotgun*

Part 1: The one time without his Keyblade...

A.J.: *has a boom box and is sitting out by the Bone Eater's well in the Feudla Era, the techno Chicken Dance playing*

Several Shadow Heartless rose up...

Inuyasha: *sitting up on a tree, covering his ears* Damn... Stupid... Music... Turn it off!!!

A.J. stood up, seeing the Shadow heartless, and remembers he lent the Keyblade to Kagome to get her school locker open....

A.J.: Crap! *punches the crap out of one Shadow as another leaps at him, he catches it in the air and beats it on the ground, then rips off it's head and uses it like a mace to smack three others away, then drops the head, but a Samurai Heartless comes flying from nowhere, he kicks it in the nuts, and steals the sword, slicing off Shadow and Samurai's heads that came too close*

Inuyasha: ... *staring at the scene with a dumbfounded look on his face* You have to be kidding me... *glares at the boom box* Infernal music ><

Suddenly Grievous and the Homonculus show up, A.J.'s demonic claws extending for the first time...

A.J.: *He rended Gluttony's stomach, lifted him up and chucked him at Sloth, who went splat, then grabbed Wrath by his hair and beat Envy down with him...*

Envy: Agh!! What the hell is that music?! Ack!

Inuyasha: Exactly what I was thinking. *crosses his arms, shaking his head as he kept his ears down*

A.J.: *grabs Envy and forces him to morphs into a sword, and guts Pride, stabbing him multiple times, the takes the Envy sword and pops Lust's boobs* XDDD

Envy: *sweatdrops* -__-

Kagome: Hey, guys! *climbing out of the well* I'm hom--Err... *sees the scene, raising a brow at the music* Oh no... First was that numa thing and now this? *sighs*

A.J.: *sees Grievous leaping at Kagome, A.J. jumps at him, and stabs his bio sac, making Grievous spark and twitch and then ultimately die, A.J. picked up two of his Lightsabers, one purple and one blue, as more heartless came. A.j.'s eyes were turnign demonic red as he slashed wildy at them, then he transmuted the two sabers into a double sided dark blue lightsaber and swung it around as a Large body came from nowhere, A.J. sliced it in half and clicked the saber onto his belt as he grabbed the top half of the Large Body, and swung it around, the Heartless flying everywhere and going splat against the trees and such., then several storm troopers showed up, A.J. beat down the first one and punched right through it's armor, blood flyign everywhere as he grabbed the Trooper's belt, got a grenade and tossed it into a group of them, body parts flying everywhere* Grrrrr....

Kagome: *blinks, covering her eyes for a moment* Um... A.J.? Are you okay?

Inuyasha: *pointing at the boom box* It's the song!! Hmph, stupid annoying thing...

A.J.: *in a slightly growly voice* Just a second Honey! *is dog piled by the Troopers, he bursts out, two blasters in hand as he blasted away, killing about ten of them, the he chucked the blasters with such force at two of them it went straight through their heads, he grabbed the Envy Sword and broke it in half, tossing the pieces to the ground...Kagura came next as she cast a dance of Dragons, making A.J. spin around in the air...He got out and ran up to Kagura, stickign a grenade between her boobs, then ducking as her guts went everywehere fro mthe explosion* Oi...Why Me!?!?! *sees more Heartless and Storm Troopers* CRAP!

Inuyasha: ... *falls down anime-style* Jeez!

Kagome: Um, okay... *cringes a little* Maybe you should stop the music... *laughs nervously*

A.J.: I don't see anyone helping me!!! *claws extend more, as all of the Heartless dogpile him, there's a burst of energy as A.J .burst out in an Anti-Form, his whole body black and eyes glowing yellow like a Heartless, he ran about liek a banshee, devouring the Trooper's hearts and makign the Heartless pop like balloons*

Axel: *had been sitting up in a tree this whole time and had a digital scorboard up, it read: Kills: 50 * WOOT! *turns up the music on the boombox* GO GO GO!

Suddenly Naraku showed up and his tentacles grabbed A.J., trying to absorb him, but he burst out of Naraku's chest in a mock alien way and started to punch the crap out of him....* WRAAAAA!!!!!!!DIIIIEEE!!!!!

To Be Continued....

*~Credits~*

Starring:
A.J.
Heartless Whisper

Cast:
A.J.
Kagome
Inuyasha
Axel

General Grievous
Random Storm Troopers
The Heartless
Lust
Envy
Gluttony
Wrath
Pride
Sloth
Kagura
Naraku

The Madness Series belongs to the guy who made it,

The anime characters belong to the people who made them,

Axel and the Heartless belong to Disney,

General Grievous and the Storm Troopers belong to George Lucas,

A.J. BELONGS TO ME!

Last edited:

Krazy

Jabberwocky
I don't think....I've ever heard that song...o.o; Well, that was certainly very violent. *claps excitedly* Yay, violence!! *waves a little banner* Go, A.J.!! xD;

*ahem*

Ignore my randomness. ^-^

Edit: Nevermind, I've heard it. *dances to teh song* Though, I lurve Numa more. :3

Last edited:

A.J.

Banned
Thankies thankies everyone! Glad yas liked it, me and Heartless Whisper wil lget started on the next part as soon as we get more reviews! X3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back