• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A hip hop version of Simple and clean

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid Keyblade

Aside from the rap parts that kinda throw me off..I like the effects they added to Simple and Clean..they used both Hikari and SaC in it..which was cool in my opinion..the effects they used during the chorus of SaC was neat..and the reveresed Chrous near the end is awesome..then it transitions to the jap version..really fun. when you said it wasnt utada singing it, i thought you meant that someone else entirely was singing it..but..I think its actually her song just..remixed with another vocalist from an unsigned band..like..a demo or something..

4/5 for me.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
That was stupid!!!They just stole the beat of it and rap over her singing....

they cant rap for shit.....

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
XD!! I found it wtf but good at the sameway on how this was done.

{S}{O}{R}{A}

I kinda enjoyed it, I like what they did with the english and japanese versions of the song. I just wish the rapper's lyric had more to do with KH though. heh

S'SH of LIGHT

it souds like it was fan made becouse the reverse part wasent profetional and the rap sounds like a rap from a diffrent song and the part that utada sing's its her only with special effects added.
it was good though if it was made by a person

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Intesting, but I agree with 1keyblade. I wish the lyrics had more to do with the game. It was sorta cool, but you can't beat the original.

Last edited:
Awards
Oh...
hell...
no...

(WHY? WHAT HAS BECOME OF OUR SOCIETY!? WHY MUST YOU TORTURE US, SO?)
-Bang!
-Oh no, ITZ JAKE LONG! HE'S OUTSIDE WAITING TO DEVOUR US ALL!!!!
-CRASH! hssss....
-No! You stay away from me! No stay back!! No! NOOO!!! PLEASE!!! OH GOD, NO!!! Not the yo, yo, yo-ing!Please!! NOT THE YO, YO, YO-ING!!!!!!!!DAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Awards
Oh...
hell...
no...

(WHY? WHAT HAS BECOME OF OUR SOCIETY!? WHY MUST YOU TORTURE US, SO?)
-Bang!
-Oh no, ITZ JAKE LONG! HE'S OUTSIDE WAITING TO DEVOUR US ALL!!!!
-CRASH! hssss....
-No! You stay away from me! No stay back!! No! NOOO!!! PLEASE!!! OH GOD, NO!!! Not the yo, yo, yo-ing!Please!! NOT THE YO, YO, YO-ING!!!!!!!!DAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Oh damn the beat is awesome, I like the way they mixed that. The lyrics=horrible. I could have done way better...Also like they way they mixed the chorus in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back