• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Glitch in my Game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WwhiptailwW

I'm just wondering if any of you can shed light on a possible glitch which always happens in my game.
Right before the Final Resting Place in TEOTW, there's that long battle with a Behemoth and loads of Heartless (just after the Chernabog battle).
Like it should, the door begins to crumble, and every time a round of Heartless is defeated, it crumbles again. Eventually though, no more Heartless appear, and when I go to the door, the last segment is still in place, and even though there aren't any more Heartless, I'm still in the 'Battle Sequence' (the command menu is red and 'Forze de mal' is still playing). I dismissed Tinkerbell, I went over to see if I could examine the door (which I couldn't)and I ran round the room several times trying to lock on to something but there was nothing there. When I left the room and re-entered, all the Heartless were back, so I just switched it off.
This has happened twice now. Any suggestions?

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Sounds like it, but I never played that part. You should probably try the usual things; cleaning the disc, cleaning part of the Playstation, trying it out on another Playstation, etc.

kostas

Awards
it has happened to me too i cleaned it and then all good

WwhiptailwW

I'll try cleaning the disc, but I am using a PS2. The trouble is, I'm not sure at the moment if I can be bothered to battle through Chernabog and all those Heartless all over again :p
Thanks by the way. I'll let you know how it turns out (when I finally do it :p)

Tigerruss

Awards
When you play on PS3 it does that sometimes for unexplained reasons, like RE:COM i fell through the floor in Atlantica.

The PS3s that basically had a ps2 inside of them basicly had no glitches in ps2 games.
Yeah it is either the lens or the disc that is the problem, if not it is that particular copy of the game, or that model version of the ps2.

Vexen 369

Try using the trinity limit to hit any enemies that might have slipped through the walls

zairi

Just do some disk cleaning! Beware if you use disk cleaner, certain ones can ruin the games..I learned that one the hard way lol ^^ .. How I miss my Digimon game..haha!

WwhiptailwW

Cleaning the disk worked :) Thanks guys. I usually do clean the disk, but seeing as it wasn't really a buggy glitch (like falling through the floor or the game actually freezing) I sort of overlooked it. Now to get past the Xehanort/Ansem battle straight after the Darkside...

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
I'll try cleaning the disc, but I am using a PS2. The trouble is, I'm not sure at the moment if I can be bothered to battle through Chernabog and all those Heartless all over again :p
Thanks by the way. I'll let you know how it turns out (when I finally do it :p)

Yay, have fun beating the rest of KH. Good luck with the secret bosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back