• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a final fantasy world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
do you think it would be cool if they put a final fantasy places in kh2. maybe like macalania woods or thunderplains from final fantasy 10. i just thought of this a minute ago.

O

Onewingedangel6

i think if you put a final fantasy world it would damage the whole point of the game and it wouldn't be fun either it would be point less

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
now that i think about it it isn't really a good idea

H

HEARTofFIRE

yea hollow bastoin is the place where all th ff char. r from but it would be cool if some ff worlds were in KH 2 personally i hope that some char. r in KH 2 from the bouncer

Moodring

Putting a world from Final Fantasy in this game would really be pointless. If you wanna go to Malcania Woods or the Thunder Plains I suggest you play Final Fantasy X.

Sorry if I came off as rude, but its just how I feel.

adventchildkiori

Adding more final fantasy stuff is pointless(like many said above)... If you want FF stuff just buy a FF game. Kingdom Hearts is its own series (with a few FF characters to spice it a little).

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
adventchildkiori said:
Adding more final fantasy stuff is pointless(like many said above)... If you want FF stuff just buy a FF game. Kingdom Hearts is its own series (with a few FF characters to spice it a little).
Ya, what this person said.

Keyblade-Master-

Ok its pointless to add more ff stuff but without that kh would not be the same and many players may even't played it it was a strong support to this game remember the first comments about kh "it is for kids" things like that bue when people saw ff they changed their minds

kizzyke

keybladegaurdian said:
It would kinda mess up the game. All the FF characters are from Hollow Bastion, and it wouldn't make much sense anyway.
like he/she said..
the finalfantasy characters have there own world already...
they all live in hb....:p

Ben Leslie

I like to see a Final Fantasy 9 world and Zidane teaming with sora at alexandria castle.

TTBK2

Awards
Well, they have their own world but that doesn't mean much. And if you noticed, not ALL the FF characters were from HB. Yeah, Wakka, Selphie, and Tidus were in kid form, but their home was at Destiny Islands. Which means there could be a final fantasy world. The only reason I see that would make it not work though is that the world would be too gigantic to compress into a small 10-15 room area for KH. But you know what I would think would be cool and still work kind of. Secret of Mana. That would be hot.

J

juttybean

wtf are you guys talkin about a final fantasy level would b sweet wouldnt suck at all but put like a goodlevelin like i dunno luca or like kilika or sumthin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back