• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A few theories and questions.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Avant~

Questions:

1. Ok first off, if Vanitas really is destroyed, and Ventus only has half a heart left, why is he still comatose? Isn't his heart still connected to Sora I.E. shouldn't he be able to wake up?

2. If the unversed were the product of Vanitas, and the Heartless weren't born until after Xehanorts and others began their experiments, why the fuck were theire NeoShadow's attacking Ventus, and Darksides attacking Aqua?

Theories:

1. If the Unversed predated the Heartless and Nobodies, and the Unversed weren't born until Vanitas came into existence, what exactly have all the older Keyblade Masters been fighting against? Perhaps a more ancient evil?

2. I have my own theory about Terra and Master Xehanort, or more why Master Xehanort needed Terra's body in the first place. I think the xBlade isn't something that can simply be destroyed, it manifest once the conditions are met regardless of how many times you get rid of it. If that is the case, then perhaps Master Xehanort was trying to create and artifical Ventus out of Terra.

Hear me out. Ventus is special in that he was made of heart that was exactly half light and half dark. And by making Vanitas and Ventus seperate into two beings, one entirely of light the other entirely of dark, but both still being part of the same whole, he could obtain the xBlade. Perhaps he was trying to do this with himself and Terra

Terra a being of light, who held some measure of darkness in him would be ideal for Xehanort. He needed a being of a strong enough light to balance out his own darkness. But Light and Dark can't exist together in forced harmony, so he massaged the Darkness into Terra to that his body could harbour Xehanorts own dark heart, and he manipulated events so that Eraqus' light would make up for Terra's dive into darkness. So with the birth of Terranort came the birth of a being of Exactly half light and half dark.

But that itself isn't enough. Master Xehanort plotted even further, he came up with a means to divide this new Terranort entity to become the quasi-Ventus/Vanitas duo. Thus came the Heartless; Ansem the Seeker of Darkness, and Xemnas the Nobody. However that was still not enough, since incomplete beings wouldn't be able to summon the xBlade.

Master Xehanort knew full well that another Keyblade wielder would rise, and by causing a little havoc would be enough to manipulate the Keyblade wielder to rise and defeat both the Heartless and Nobody.

By doing that, it happened. One being made entirely of light and one being made entirely of Darkness. Terra and Xehanort have been ressurected as seperate entities, both fully realized with thier own memories, hearts, and bodies, as well as the memories of when they were once a single being.

And I predict that by Xehanorts manipulations, he will seek Terra out and by fighting with him, obtain the xBlade and at last comeplete his goals of obtaining Kingdom Hearts

B

brosandi

Questions:

1. Ok first off, if Vanitas really is destroyed, and Ventus only has half a heart left, why is he still comatose? Isn't his heart still connected to Sora I.E. shouldn't he be able to wake up?
When he reconnected his heart the second time, the healed heart went inside of Sora instead of Ven. This is why he is still comatose, because he is without a heart.

~Avant~

Ahhh.

So I'm guessing the first step in Sora's journey will be to find Aqua, since she's the only one who knows of Ven's location. With Xehanort and Braig being the main anagonist's, Terra taking a more hands on role similar to that of Ansem in KH2 (helping behind the scenes and what not), and then giving Ventus his halfheart back.

What I wonder is how Sora is going to help Ventus compensate for only having half a heart, without relying on his unstable connection to each other. Perhaps Kairi will be able to help out with that aspect though.

Z

Zulkir

The heartless did exist, always, there is no evidence saying they didn't exist. They just weren't a threat at the time.

memoire.mx

yeah they existed always but dont were existend in the Realm of Light so they never appears as Villians

Z

Zulkir

Ahhh.

So I'm guessing the first step in Sora's journey will be to find Aqua, since she's the only one who knows of Ven's location. With Xehanort and Braig being the main anagonist's, Terra taking a more hands on role similar to that of Ansem in KH2 (helping behind the scenes and what not), and then giving Ventus his halfheart back.

What I wonder is how Sora is going to help Ventus compensate for only having half a heart, without relying on his unstable connection to each other. Perhaps Kairi will be able to help out with that aspect though.

The only way for Ventus to be fully whole again is to have Vanitas back.

The apparent situation is that he's dead, but there's that absent silhouette boss of vanitas(the secret boss).

KH1 secret boss had story significance.

KH2 secret boss(lingering sentiment) had LOTS of significance, and people were constantly saying LS was non-canon.

I'm inclined to believe that this secret boss is hinting that there may be some of Vanitas left, and with that, hope that Ven can be restored.

~Avant~

Who was KH1's secret boss? Wasn't it Sephiroth?

Unless you mean the final mix version in that case being Xemnas

B

brosandi

KH1 had like four secret bosses, none of which held importance.

He's referring to the Final Mix. But, as we learned, Absent Silhouettes aren't really anything. Vanitas is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back