• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A f**ked up love polygon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Hello, and welcome to my tale of the ed up love traingle. Don't mistake this thread as me asking for advise. This story is mainly just for your entertainment.

Background: I'm in this program at my school called ATOMS. All the kids in that program, pretty much have the same classes with each other. But me, and my friends Destiny and Frank, had some classes the same as the rest of hte students in the program, and some different as them, but together for us...if that makes sense.

story:
It was May 2005. I have known my friend Frank for many years and I've known Destiny for now 2. I had no deep feelings for either of them. Then, a field trip came...it took place in New York. I hung out with Destiny for most of that day. Well for a few days, I started thinking to myself "Wow Destiny is pretty kool... I could defidently start liking her..but no...that would be to weird and akward."

About a week went by, and we would talk a lot in study hall. During which, I managed to single handidly guess every guy she liked at the time. And she would tell me about stuff. Well some time after that, I started thinking again if I could like her or not.... and I was also thinking that maybe she liked me, but then remembered that she liked other guys. Well one day in school, Frank came into class and was like "AHA!! I knew it! I can't belive that!" And basically that whole day, he gave clues about how she liked me. They both thought I didn't catch onto the clues becuase I'me good at acting dumb, but I knew. Well now I had a problem to face. She like me, and I kind of liked her. But I knew that she really liked this other kid in our class, that I'm friends with Dan.

We talked a lot online, at school, on the phone, etc. One day during tennis practice with my good friend Mark. I was telling him about some stupid shit she did that day (she lacks common sense lol, and Me and Frank just make fun of her for it). Well Mark seemed a little too interested. Then I was like "Hey! I know who she likes!". Mark quickly questioned me. I told him I couldn't tell him. Well the night before that, Mark got myspace and AIM. And a few days after, Destiny came into class and said she was talking to Mark online. Now, I already had this feeling that he liked her, but I thought "Naaa mark doesn't like her." Well in class Destiny said that Mark told her that he had liked her since 8th grade (we were i 10th at the time, now 11th).

That brought problems to myself. My good friend Mark, liked the girl that I now liked, and that I had a chance, but from what Destiny said, he didn't becuase she doesn't like him like that. I made sure nothing changed between me and mark, and it hasn't. Shortly after, I found out that one of mine and Destiny's friends had a crush on me as well, and I had (still have) a feeling that another friend of ours also likes me. What is scary, is that I appear to be good at guessing who has a crush on who.... Well the end of the school year was comming. Me and her talked a lot, but I wasn't too happy. I started liking her more, but it appears that she started liking Dan more. There was also an incident where this kid asked her out, and another kissed her (which I stated weeks before that I thought he liked her, but she said he had a g/f and didn't think of her that way...guess who was right?? lol). I started to really like her. I was even walking her home from school :/ ...which is not my normal nature becuase usually I would say something like "Yeah, try to get me to walk down a big ass hill for no damn reason...good luck."

School year ended, summer came. We talked online still. We both worked, I babysat, she was a secretary for her dad's job. Well, she started slipping to me, how much she exactly liked Dan. She gave me a link to her Xanga page, or something, and it was a journal entry about how she liked me and Dan, but if she had to rate us on how much she liked us, I would be a 7.5/10 and he, a 9/10. This really shot my week. I was miserable. Me, Destiny, Mark....and Dan.... all went to Roller Magic one Saterday night over the summer. Me and Mark were excited becuase we got to see Destiny, and she was excited becuase she could see me and Dan. Well that only made things worse for me. Towards the end of the night, Dan left early, during which she gave him a hug, and after she went and talked to her friend. I happened to skate right by as she said "I am so mad I didn't get it! I really wanted him to!" This triggered a memory in my mind when the kid kissed her in the hallway at school (stated above). She was telling me how she hasn't been kissed in a while and wanted to be kissed, so I was 99% sure she wanted a kiss from Dan that night.

Time goes by, blah blah, it is now 11th grade. Me and her havn't really talked much, "about us", but mainly about music and such. This week, I find out that her and Dan are really close to going out. I don't mind much anymore, becuase I figure that I'm a ing failure when it comes to relationships...16 years old, never had a legit girlfriend, or a kiss. Some find it pethetic, I just see it as the oprotune moment hasn't yet come for me. Well her almost going out with Dan isn't really the big news, well to me it wasn't. It practically crushed Mark's heart. The other day, he sent her a message saying a bunch of stuff, and that he Loved Her, and meant it. Now it struck me and Destiny pretty hard in the chest, because me and her, don't believe in teen love, That easily. Now, I'm here today, typing to you guys...just wondering what the I should do lol.

Oh by the way the love polygon goes something like this

Me - Destiny - Dan - I like her, she likes me, he likes her, she likes him, me and him are friends.

Then we have 8 other guys (confirmed) maybe 10, that like her as well. Of the which, about 4 are my friends...yeah...it sucks

From there, we have two of her and my friends that like me, and one that might. And then 2 of her friends like Mark, but he is inlove with her, and me and him are good friends.

Basically...it has been the craziest mother f**king months, in my life.

Hope you enjoyed this story...becuase I had nothing better to do, than to type all this down lol.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Ouch. That sucks, I mean that's like 12 guys altogether that like her. But she only likes two of 'em and you're one of them? Be proud. You may not be going out yet, but it doesn't matter. As long as you get there (having a girlfriend at least), you're fine. The only time you should start feeling regretful or resentful towards yourself is when you're 40 and never been kissed. That would be sad. Anyways, I don't really have a problem with not having a girlfriend. I've been kissed, but no girlfriend. I don't plan on starting anything serious until probably sophomore year, because a relationship between 13/14 year olds isn't something really taken seriously by most. =/

Rage

ahh...that sucks big time man, to me it simply sound like Dan needs to either step up or back down....in a way it seems like hes leading her on because there not actually dating but still like each other. As for you, she has to be somewhat stone hearted to "rate" how much she likes you and Dan....thats just really wrong and mean, and i'm sure it hurt. I'd just fall back a little, wich seems you already have, if her and Dan get together, maybe it will only be a fluke love and they'll break up, and then you can let her recover and ease in. I let go of a girl i REALLY liked because she was still stuck on her ex, believe me, dating a girl that truly likes another guy is not wrth it at all. Just keep your options open man, and as for the whole kiss and girlfriend thing, ive just, since ive turned 16, started to date and only like a month ago did i get my 1st kiss.....don't worry about it, the moment will come.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I would offer you my sympathy but I couldnt be bothered to read all of that. But really love polygons do suck since I've been in one.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Ah shit drama as usual. Can't any stories here be happy ones?

My relationships are all like that but somehow I always end up winning.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
DaDides said:
Ah shit drama as usual. Can't any stories here be happy ones?

My relationships are all like that but somehow I always end up winning.

lmao.. a shit drama..yes. And some more shit happened yesterday. Appearently Dan likes Destiny's friend...a lot, but she doesn't like him, well her exact words were "I don't think of him like that, I actually like you more that I like him." Haha... If only I was a good writer, then I'd be able to write a book about this xD

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Mikail said:
lmao.. a shit drama..yes. And some more shit happened yesterday. Appearently Dan likes Destiny's friend...a lot, but she doesn't like him, well her exact words were "I don't think of him like that, I actually like you more that I like him." Haha... If only I was a good writer, then I'd be able to write a book about this xD
Perhaps you can enlist the aid of KG?

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
billabong13 said:
Perhaps you can enlist the aid of KG?
lmao.. I wasn't actually serious about writing a book, it was something called a joke, you know, haha, humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back