• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a dinosaur world 4 KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidusman19

Website
www.myspace.com
Well i could actually see it happen. If KH3 becomes possible..it could be added. Disney bought Pixar including all its films so maybe if KH3 becomes real and pigs fly..Pixar films would be made into worlds[/QUOTE]

kh3 is going to happen thats all i have to say but i doubt a dinosaur world would be included into it though keeping my hopes up though

jaded wolf

u know that thing in ur head that tells u to burn
I say they should stick with the lion king in the third one.... pochahontas, snow white, a new world for pinochio, Maybe antz....nah!, A darker version of the universe, like everyone has a dark side to them, like sora's heartless, and a world for the battle, a world that would explain the story of the keyblade wielders and so on..

E

Eclipse

you should send this idea to nomura in an email....so that he considers this world for kh3. lol

i think it would be kool...sora could be a dinosaur (same species as aladar) and then donald could be a pterodactyl and goofy could be a triceratops (considering they charge into things with their head) it would fit their personalities

sora---bronchiosaurus
donald---pterodactyl (he's already a bird in lion king)
goofy---triceratops(he could make use of his shield because he can charge into things)
alternate party member---aladar

that might actually work :D

-Roxas-

TwilightSoulKey said:
you should send this idea to nomura in an email....so that he considers this world for kh3. lol

i think it would be kool...sora could be a dinosaur (same species as aladar) and then donald could be a pterodactyl and goofy could be a triceratops (considering they charge into things with their head) it would fit their personalities

sora---bronchiosaurus
donald---pterodactyl (he's already a bird in lion king)
goofy---triceratops(he could make use of his shield because he can charge into things)
alternate party member---aladar

that might actually work :D
wat is his e-mail ,anyway all the heartless will like min t-rexs or something like that....

-Roxas-

Shady-DVS-Hoody-Child said:
Ive never heard o this movie. What is it about?
intro:1st it start out with a few dinos just getting laying thier eggs while that duck-bill dino was playing around with this butterfly then saw a carnotarus (a meat-eater),then that dino surprise the under dinos and destroyed 1 nest with only 1 egg left.then the egg was stolen from a other dino and dropped it into a river.then a pterosaur stole the egg and dropped it(again) into a island of lemurs.egg hatch and the lemurs name the dino aladar.
some months past by and the dino was big.just then a huge meteor hit the earth and it destroyed the island.while walking with the remains of his family,he saw a herd of other dinos and went with them.aladar had a crush on nerra and help looking 4 the nesting grounds.wel he was seperatred with the herd and he found a cave and the 3 dinos(balieen,ema,and url) help him and found the nesting grounds.
led by the leaser kron,they were trap by a carnotarus but aladar came in and beat his @ss up!but kron died.aladar and nerra led the herd of dinos into the nesting grounds and THE END

wel that should help shady-dvs-hoody-child.(crap im bad telling stories,sumtimes):D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back