• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A Conceived Fate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OneWingedDemon

Author's Notes: This story doesn't particularly take place during the timeline of any KH games, but does involve the incorporation of disney characters and KH elements.

Prologue
"What if they encounter?"
"We must hope for the best."
"My heart is strong!"
"The pain which burdens.."
"Flee to the light, capture its essence."
---

"Near!" a voice shouted from behind. Near sprang from his seat upon the ground, instantly recognizing the voice. His vivid blue eyes glimmered with happiness, as he turned around to face his friend. His shaggy, brown hair fell over his right eye. He stroked his fingers through the long strand of hair, removing it from his face. "Far", he exclaimed with excitement. Far grinned, his left dimple rising.

"I didn't realize you missed me so much," Far said to Near, intentionally teasing him with this remark. Near's chest jolted forward, his face expressing a mixture of embarrassment and anger. "What, no way! I have plenty of other things to do." Near redirected his view towards the ground, knowing it was quite boring without Far around. Far stepped forward, placing his hand on Near's shoulder. Near lifted his head up, only to notice Far was grinning warmly at him.

"I was just joking, you know that," Far explained to him. " Yeah, I know," Near said in a solemn voice, scratching the top of his head. "Oh, and I brought it," Far said as he reached into his pocket. He fiddled his fingers through his pants, searching for the sought for item. "Found it!" he shouted, revealing a small, what seemed to be a coin purse. He slid his fingers into the slight open gap, removing a a spherical sapphire gem with a letter incrested into it, attached to a small silver chain.

Far placed it in Near's palm, Near having already recognized it. He grinned at Far, signifying his gratitude. "You oughta take better care of that thing, Near. I won't always be here as your delivery boy." The two boys laughed at this comment, never unwanting of the other's company. Their friendship would always survive, despite what may the future may bear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back