• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A burning city, a searching girl... (Open Challenge)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonKnightMatt

Note* Since this was a failed battle, I can still use it as a history referance for Misato.

((This is technically my second battle, so I'm still learning. I guess while I wait for Sir Meta Knight's return, I'm testing out a new characture...also, to avoid confusion later on, It's on the same world as the one in the 'Practice Battle' Thread. This is open for anyone interested))

No God-Mod or powerplay...

Name: Misato Renigal

Height: 4'9

Race- Unknown

Appearance: She has a child-like appearance, but her red eyed face shows no emotions. Battle-hardened at an extremely young age, it shows no sign on her flawless peach-white skin. Her attire consists of a white t-shirt (Length just below the waist) and red shorts with black-stripped socks and black shoes. Also, she wears a light red jacket to conceal her weapons.

Personality: Since she was 3, all she knew was how to kill, so she's not one to make friends with. Her icy stare can send chills down anyone who looks at her directly.

Weapon(s): Arm Blades - A device on her arms that extend a blade to the length of a short sword.

Shield: None

Armor: Chain-mail Guard - Chest Armor

Special Abilities:

X-Slice - 2x Attack with Arm Blades.
Curse of Raining Blades - A relentless, faster than light thrust attack.
Sword Spinner - She can spin her body like a top, slicing her target good.
Omega Blast - Unknown. Rumors say that it contains the power of a Destroyer.

Music Theme- Fist of the North Star = Heart of Madness
Battle Theme- Naruto OST 2 = Orochimaru ~Fight~

(No Biography- Not that she doesn't have one, she just can't remember her own past, other than her missions.)

Story: She walks down a street, leaving the destroyed, burning city behind her, her light brown hair blowing in the wind, as if the Wind God herself didn't approve of her. Her outfit she had was a little dirty from the fighting there, but she would take care of that later. Her target wasn't there, it seems. Dark clouds slowly fill the sky as a storm slowly approaches. She continued down the road and soon came across a man standing in the road, looking at the destruction with shocked eyes.

"M... My hometown... Layla..." The man catches a glimpse of a red object in front of him before he felt something go through his back. He gasped and looked down to see a blade extended from his stomach, which suddenly twisted. His scream echoes as he was paralyzed and fell to his knees, then to the ground, sliding off the blade. The girl smiles and narrows her eyes, which she almost resembles a demon with that look, as the man falls, dead even before he lands.

"You should have stayed quiet..." The girl said in a high, mono-tone voice as she wiped her blade clean with his shirt. "You may have lived longer..." After checking to see if it was clean, she continued down the road, on her search for her target...

(Anyone up to fight her? More of her story may be revealed through the RP Battles...)

Last edited:

Swag

Young King
I'll take this up. I'm guessing you want this to be a Melee battle, seeing as your character has no magical abilties, right?

DragonKnightMatt

((Only one, her Omega Blast. The city that she had left was the previous time it was used, but usually that marks areas that she searches, but she can only use it once a day. Something that powerful should have a limit...

If you want to continue, go ahead and post your character bio up.

Also... I think these qualify as rules...

1. No God-Modding.
2. No Power-Play.

Like I said before, I'm still learning so if I do anything wrong, let me know :D))

Last edited:

Swag

Young King
Name: Jonathon Crowsfield, prefers to be called "Crow".

Hair Style/Color: Shoulder length black hair, messy and matted.
Height: 6'0"
Build: Mid-sized, toned
Eye Color: Dark-Brown, to the point that they look black.
Scars/Markings/Tattoos: There is a large tattoo of a black Crow on his back, and he has a X shaped scar across his face.
Clothing: He has on a black captains hat(think Jack Sparrow) with a white collard shirt and a black over coat that comes to his calves. He has on black dress pants and scuffed up black boots with a gold buckle on them. Around his waist is a black belt with a similar gold buckle on it.

Personality: Crow is what every pirate dreams of being, arrogant and cocky with the power to back it up. He loves rhymes and riddles, and likes to speak in them. The captain is not evil parse, but is not a boy scout by any means. He is not to be trusted, and is always looks out for himself and only himself. At times he can be cruel, but some speculate that the reason he is because he feels he needs to be to govern his crew in orderly fashion. He loves birds, and despises just about every other creature there is.
Habits: Drinking; unsheathing his knife and then resheathing it, making a swiping sound that is rather annoying.

Occupation: Pirate; Master of Blades; Captain of the "Heaven's Shadow"
Primary Weapon: One British rapier that is a bit larger than your normal rapier and two black waved blades.
Secondary Weapon: Two muskets, both of which are modified so that he can shoot ten rounds without reloading and is deadly accurate.
Skills: Crow himself has no real power, well at least not that he knows of yet. The power he uses comes from his crow, Oro, which sits on his shoulder at all times. It has the ability to grow and shrink in size, allowing it to attack an opponent as a giant or merely distract him as a small fly. Crow also uses Oro as a mode of transportation, riding the birds back to various places. Oro's beak and claws are deadly sharp, and he will ot hesitate to use them.

History: The most feared pirate of the high seas, Captain Crow is also one of the most highly respected. His beaked Jolly Roger flag is known to bring disaster for most, and comradory for those whom he deems worthy. He was not always a ruthless pirate captain however...

At one time he was a perfect little schoolboy, acing all of his classes and being very courteous. He always loved the sea, and dreamed of one day traveling it. He lived in an ocean side town, with only his mother. His father had been killed, being hung from the gallows for a crime he didn't commit. One day, pirates came and pillaged the village that Crow lived in. They broke into his house while he and his mother were sleeping. The fiendish pirates raped and killed his beloved mother, and left him lying on the floor after leaving him the present of a “X” shaped mark on his face.

He woke up hours later, and walked out of his room to find his house, and the entire town, completely ransacked. What happened next has been long argued about by all those who know his story. Some say he went insane, others say he merely gained a new sense of reality. Instead of hating pirates a vowing to kill him, he resolved to become a pirate. The reason behind this is unknown to this very day, and not even Crow himself knows exactly why.

From there he traveled to the nearest village, and he waited. He knew those same pirates would come to this village, especially since this one was richer than his own. Eventually he got his wish, and instead of simply hurting him this time the pirates took him captive. He was taken before the captain, and there he told him of his troubles. The captain merely laughed and said "I like this one."

For the next ten years he stayed with the captain, learning all he could from him. The captain became like the father Crow never had, and even though he would never admit it the captain did love him. Over time Crow became an expert marksmen and swordsmen, better than even the captain himself. Eventually Crow got cocky however, and gathered the members of the crew loyal to him and mutinied against the captain; the only father he had ever known.

Crow succeeded, and took over as captain of the "Heaven's Shadow". He brought to the crew more riches and women than they had ever obtained with the old captain, and each and every one of them respected him. Once however, they went farther inland than normal. Crow and his first mate found a secret basement compartment in one of the houses they were pillaging, and lowered themselves down into it. There they found a cavern that spanned for miles, and they followed it all the way to its end. There they found a great beast and were forced to fight it on their own. The battle waged on for hours, until finally Crow saw his chance. He pushed his first mate into the beast, creating a distraction. The best ripped the man limb from limb, which gave Crow enough time to sneak behind him for the finishing blow. With the beast defeated, Crow continued by himself.

Finally, Crow found what the tunnel was made for. In the innermost sanctum there was an alter with a stone chest on top of it. In this chest were two black waved blades, along with two sheaths. Taking them for himself, as soon as Crow touched them he felt a strange power surge through him. He did not know what this power was, but he did know it made him feel better than he had in his entire life. Exiting the sanctum, Crow returned to his ship. When asked about his first mate, Crow simply said "Heh, it seems the gods had other plans for him."

Since that day, Crow has continued his pirate life. Money, power, women, and adventure, it would seem as if he had all a man could ever want.

Theme Song: “Thank You For The Venom” – My Chemical Romance

DragonKnightMatt

((I'll start.))

The girl, known to the deceased as Misato, had been traveling the path from the city for well over an hour, the smoke rising ever higher and seemed to mix with the dark clouds overhead. Misato's expression shows no feelings or remorse for her actions, especially after she killed that one traveler, to ensure that no one from that city survived. Although her weapons were concealed, she just looked like a child heading home from an errand.

Misato came up to a fork in the road, a sign posted in the center of it. The left arrow that said Aquario Bay pointed to a path leading over a hill, while the right arrow that said Keriot Forest/Plains of Reros lead to a forest with a plain just beyond it. She felt like having some fish, being hungry as she had used up a lot of energy in destroying the city. Sighing, she starts down the left path, her eyes never changing from her half-opened gaze.

Stopping over the hill she looks at the vast ocean. This is the first time she had ever seen something so large and she was surprised at first, lightning dotted the horizon of the ocean.

"So, this is an ocean..." She looks downward and sees the seaside town of Aquario Bay just off the shores, the quiet sounds of the waves made from the wind in the distance almost relaxing. "... and there's my next area. He had better be there, but first I need some food and shelter from this storm." With that said, she started walking to the town, winds still as fierce as it was before.

Upon arriving at the entrance, she looks at the few buildings around her. To her left was what looked like a market place, but it was closed for now. Also there was a Weapons/Armor shop just beyond it with a few unlabeled buildings. She guesses that those are homes to the residence here. To her right was an Inn, a Pub and a few more unlabeled buildings. Straight ahead was the docks, where boats come to drop off or pick up items. There seemed to be only one boat in the docks area, but that was the least of her concerns. She heads to the Pub on the right. On entering, she got a few people staring at her as she looked inside. The people inside wore the usual sea-style clothes that she saw in the previous city that she visited, but there were some that looked a bit off compared to some. She walked up to the bar, and sat in one of the stools.

"Name's Rick. What'll it be kid?" The man at the bar asks her.

"You serve food here?" She asks in her usual mono-tone voice, her tired eyes looking up at him.

"Yeah, we do. Mostly fish though, since that's all we have." The bartender says as he turns around to look at her. "You alright kid? You don't look too good."

"I'll have 2 Fried Fish and some Ale too." Misato said, looking directly at him. Her eyes seemed to have won him over, which was the general idea of leaving her clothes like they were. He called the order through a pipe that was next to the various bottles. A few minuets later, she got her dish and drink. She started eating slowly at first, sampling the food.

"This is pretty good." She said to the bartender. Misato was almost finished with her meal when she began to get annoyed with the eyes staring behind her.

"You seem to catch everyone's attention kid. Something happen to ya?" Rick asks her.

"No..." She lied. "Nothing out of the ordinary." She finished her meal and was heading out the door. The people inside were whispering about that girl, how she came from the direction of the big explosion a while ago and such.

Last edited:

DragonKnightMatt

As she stepped outside, a few raindrops hits her face. She wipes it off with her sleve and looks up at the now darker clouds in the sky, lightning dancing inside of them. She yawned as she went to the Inn to rest while the storm carries over. It really began to pour as she enters the Inn, a few people were inside here too. Misato went to the counter and asks for a room. The man didn't look at her as he said. "Take any room you want."

Misato was surpried at the man's responce, but took the hospitality regardless. She went to room 3 and entered it. After dusting off her clothes, she turns off the light and lays down on the bed to take a nap, the sounds of the storm outside relaxing her to sleep.

(... The status is back to open challenge for anyone still interested and willing...)

Last edited:

silent one

Unique Through Breeding!
In a place where monkeys and anime roam free come
ok i'll take you on.

Name: Hideyoshi

Race: Half Human/Half Seraphim(Angel with more than 2 wings)

Appearance:

Human Form: Shoulder length black hair, hazel eyes, tone muscles, white t-shirt with the yin yang symbol on the back, green cargo shorts, 5'11, barefoot.

Angel Form: Long silver black mixed hair reaching to the middle of his back, eight white angel wings, hazel mixed with white eyes, an open white-black vest, barefoot, black and white cargo pants with the yin symbol on the right leg and the yang symbol on the left.

Weapon(s):

In Human Form:

Pure Ring: A pure white sitar with a star shaped mark on the back of it and the Yin Yang symbol at the base.

In Seraphim Form:

Katsumi and Kazuko: Two powerful acoustic guitars that each have distinct differences. Katsumi is black with the a white musical note on the right side of it. Kazuko is white with a black musical scale going down on it's left side.

Abilities:

Human Form: Heightened sense of alertness, able to see spirits, and able to use sound as a weapon.

Seraphim Form: All of the abilities from the Human form with a more powerful use of sound.

Personality: Hideyoshi loves to relax whenever he can and wherever he can as long as he can see clouds. He's pretty laid back when it comes to life but when he's in a fight and backed into a corner he'll get serious and unleash his true potential.

Bio: Hideyoshi's father the Seraphim Gabriel, was wondering down the earth when he saw a wounded women lying down in the forest surrounded by wolves. Gabriel scared away the wolves with his presence and tended to the woman's wounds. He soon noticed that she was pregnant and the baby is who was really in danger so he gave half his spirit to the baby helping it survive, and giving him the power of the heaven's along with it making the baby half angel, who with his mother Ayame and his father Gabriel’s help the baby grew up learning his mother's musical gifts while learning how to control his father's given angelic powers. He now roams from world to world so he can learn about and meet new people. His only wish is to use his knowledge to find the ultimate truth of the Omniverse and hopefully save people from an unseen evil yet to come.

(if you accept this post your reply and i'll then make my first post.)

DragonKnightMatt

(( Go ahead and make your post silent one. I accept... please don't be like the last two and abandon the adventure.:sad: Alright Sorasheart the judge for this... how do judges operate anyways? ))

Last edited:

silent one

Unique Through Breeding!
In a place where monkeys and anime roam free come
(dont worry i never back down from a battle. just post more often if you can.)

A young man walked through a deserted city slowly. Every few steps he blinked and looked around. He wondered what he was to do in a place like this. After a half hour hour of roaming around he decided to stop and sit on the sidewalk. "Man this place is so boring right now. Truth is i wonder where the people are anyway."

He sighed out of boredom and laid down on the ground. Soon after he laid down he fell asleep.

(sorry for the short post but it's late over here and i'm tired.)

DragonKnightMatt

((No problem, just post when you can... and thanks. :) Also, Misato's at a seaside town named Aquario. a description of the town is on post 5.))

Meanwhile, back at the Inn...

A figure was entering room 3, the same as Misato's. He slowly closes the door behind him to keep it from squeaking. The person slowly walks over to Misato's bed and looks over her. The storm had already passed, but the clouds still lined the nighttime sky. The only light was from the outside torches that was at every building, so that people traveling the night could see their way through town, but the dim light was all that the person needs to avenge his family. He had heard from the other townsfolk at the pub the rumor that surrounds this girl that was before him. It had confirmed his suspicions of the destroyer of Seline City, the place that his family had been visiting at that time.

Drawing out his blade, he holds it above the sleeping girl, whispering... "I cast you back to your hell---guh.." He didn't get it all out as he felt something metallic going through his chest. A stray bolt of lightning lit the room up just long enough for the man to see the girl's lifeless eyes looking at him. Her right arm was up at him and a blade was out from it, piercing him. The man's scream didn't even phase her as she pushed him back with her right hand, moving the blade in and out of him as she got off the bed.

"Why must there be people like you, who intend to try this stunt with me?" Misato said in her mono-voice as the man tried to get away from her. The little girl stretches her arms out, the other blade on her left arm extends automatically. She begins to spin in place, faster and faster. The man reaches the door and tries to pull himself up and get out of there, but all he manages is to get back on his feet. Looking back, it was hard to see from the wind she was producing, like she was a mini-tornado.

"Sword SPINNER!!!" She shouts as she spun towards him at high speed, slicing through him and the door, as well as about five other people that were outside, their screams quickly silenced. She giggles as she notices the extra bodies.

"So, they thought that they could ambush me if I got away... the fools. And to think I actually liked this town..." She said, her voice warbled as an effect from the spinning. She continued her trajectory, destroying everything in her path. Not to much longer, the place began to cave in. Moving outside to the crisp night air, she completely turns the small building into a pile of wood and blood. She stops in one spot, where the door used to be, and slowly stops her spinning. She starts to dance down the street in a waltz type dance as her spinning from her technique finally stopped.

"That was so much fun!" Misato said as she twirls into the air and lands in a pose, smiling. A few seconds later, she regained her composure and sighed. "Sikado isn't here either. Grr." She stomps her foot and narrows her eyes as she looks on the dirt-covered ground. "Maybe I should go ahead and destroy this town too..."

((That's it for now... I'll be waiting for your response))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back