• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A bit of info MASSIVE SPOILERS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Apparently the gummi has different warp holes

Stardust - Beast Castle
Twilight - Hollow Bastion
Paranoia - Space Paranoia-

Items come in two version sometimes a normal, and a fragment, so far the only fragmented items are Mythrils, and High Potions.

Visits will come to numerous worlds, one for Disney battles and allignments, and one for and Organization Battle.

Drives are picked up in fragments, however not every world do you pick up a Drive Fragment, well not during the exact visit.

The Combination Command doesn't always need to be done with someone in your party, as there are some conditions in when an an ally beside you can be used.

Traverse Town is no longer in Kingdom Hearts.

Twilight Town will take some numerous visits as well, almost as much as Hollow Bastion.

-will update along the way-
-give me a second to translate them-

Last edited:

.:Axel:.

Re: A bit of info

Nice find, but what does Visits will come to numerous worlds, one for Disney battles and allignments, and one for and Organization Battle mean?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator

I guess it means you will go to worlds for many reasons, over and over. The first time will probably involve the worlds story, the second time to deal with the Org?

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards

Yeah it mostsly revolves around the World's story once, then an org's story in another.

kairi77

Website
www.myspace.com

yeah... and i like the fact that we return more than once to the same world... ads more depth to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back