• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Birthday Wishlist.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Video Game?

• Okami

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Shadow of the Colossus

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • God of War II

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Bronze Member
Now it's getting to that time of year again and my mother is asking which video game to buy for me. Unfortunately for me I don't own a 360, PS3, or Nintendo Wii...because I'm too cheap to go out and buy one (As if I had the money). So that leaves my poor PS2 to its job.

My top choices for the new PS2 wishlist are:

-Okami (because I've played it, but don't own it.)

-Shadow of the Colossus (because I owned it, but little sister was being a ***** and stepped on the disc.)

-God of War II (because the first one kicked ass.) [I am aware this isn't out yet, but it will be before my birthday.]

And of course you can suggest others, but that's all I thought of at the time.

I've added a poll, if you have a game in mind and you pick "other" than please post and tell me which game and why.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
I choose Shadow Of The Colossus.

Why? Because it's fcking epic, great visuals, very fun, and it's a game you can pick up and play over and over and never get bored of it, plus great soundtrack. :3

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
I choose Shadow Of The Colossus.

Why? Because it's fcking epic, great visuals, very fun, and it's a game you can pick up and play over and over and never get bored of it, plus great soundtrack. :3

Yeah Shadow of Colossus is awsome.

Furthermore: Okami is great. i just got it yesterday. and i can say its neat. i love the animation. so id go with that. Or the new Burnout. cause its high speed crashing and exploding all rapped into one.

T

the loose moose

shadow of colossus is a great gane
but i chose other
i wanna own teh n00bs online in pokemon d/p

Riku's_girl<3

Website
www.myspace.com
Those three choices are all excellent games, but, of those three, I would choose Shadow of the Colossus. It's such a great game. Everything about it. The music, the plot, the fighting, the graphics. Just and all around brilliant game.

Though, like I said, the others are also worth getting. Not that I've played God of War II, but I loved the first, so I'm assuming. X3

Zaraki

GOW II it looks like its going to be awsome and your b-day comes only once a year get yourself somthing you know you is going to be expensive for a long time. showdow is only like $20 and okami is bound to go down in a few months.

so i say GOW II

Masamune

Big Boss
Well i say Rogue galaxy is a pretty good game from what i've heard. you could check out its thread for more details.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I choose other.

Lord of the Rings the Two Towers
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (That game owns if it wasn't for the dang loading times.)

Your can get both for about 5$ in the used game pile at EB games. They look like they would suck, but they're actually pretty good.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
The harry potter games sucked...i chose other cause those games aren't fun at all.

I think the Devil May Cry Series would be a good choice or Madden 07

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
The harry potter games sucked...

Goblet of Fire sucked, yes, but CoS and PoA were both very good imo. And the OotP is looking to be good also. (Mainly because they brought back exploring Hogwarts.)

Joe

Bronze Member
Yes, I agree SotC is a great game, but keep in mind that I've owned it. I want the one that is gonna occupy most of my time because once I start a game, I don't stop until I've seen the final scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back