• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

99: The Magical Number

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
Who has actually saved 99 save files on one memory card, anyway? Anyone?

On that note, I propose a challenge.

Whoever can beat the game on all 99 files is the winner.

If it cannot be done, check to see whether or not you already have files saved on the memory card.

If it can't be done, then we can all complain about how S-E put something pointless on their game.

PS: Can do this challenge on I or II.

I made this thread because it was something I thought of. If there is another thread like this, tell me and I'll go to it. You can close this if there is.

NiteHawk

that would take a matter of months... even if u did skip all the KH2 scenes... and it seems quite pointless to put in all that effort and get nothing out of it..

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
I have 28...b/c of all my friends ..but i don't think that will happen ..99??

Roxas Sorrows

I have all 99 filled for KH1, 1-63 on KH2, but 6-63 aren't finished.
I have done every file in KH1, start to finish.

You can easily cheat, finish the game once one 1 file, and just save to every other file. Then...Ta-da! You just beat the game 99 times!
I feel Uber special.

NiteHawk

i just post here on my spare time.. a rep point doesnt intrest me all that much... sry but it would take way to long for me to do this. i doubt anyone would take on the challenge unless they had no freinds and were sleep deprived.

Vin

Bronze Member
wat the heck r rep point like wat do they do i no how to get them n stuff sry if this is spam

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
Roxas Sorrows said:
I have all 99 filled for KH1, 1-63 on KH2, but 6-63 aren't finished.

Give me a pic or vid on youtube and I'll give you the rep point. I'll give you one once I have proof. Say something about me in the vid description. I will give one out to whoever does it. Last time I checked, you couldn't give more than one to a member. Then again, I've never given one before...

Edit: Sry, wish I could give you more, but I am only a Store Keeper, and it's not like I can give you money or my adress or something like that...

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
KHkid365 said:
can some 1 pleae tell me wat rep does?

It's over by ur avatar. I don't think it does anything, but it might make u more popular.

And FYI everyone: all save files have to have different gummi names on them. THAT MEANS NO LOSING TO RIKU IN THE RACES! (except maybe once) I need a video of that, and ur save files. I'll examine them, then give the rep point.

Vin

Bronze Member
can some1 pelase answer my flipen question
edit: nvm thanks for the fyi

R

Riku's Dawn

And to be exact,13 is the magic number.

13 Org. Members
13 Worlds
13 My age next year

Vin

Bronze Member
anyway y does it say i have 0 rep points when i go to my user cp n it sohw to see

look wat i found that... 04-06-2006 08:17 PM .:kao-chan:. wow. Now im sad cuz i have to wait. it's almost like it's confirming kh3....thanx ^_^
i found it every1... 04-05-2006 05:13 PM mendia He found the CG ENGILSH ending. And gave us a link. 'Nuff said.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
Well this is random but somebodies signature had this picture...

Yeh know on the game's opening menu where it has "new game" and "load". Well... what the f*** does Sora have in his mouth?! MY friend said it is supposed to be one of those popsicles Roxas and his friends eat all the time and are going to become fat lards off of....but it looks like a marshmellow on a stick to me.

And as for the saving thing. That seems hard. I beat the game on one file. I always just keep overwriting and if i die i press continue or something.

Nobody13

The total memory cost is 90 Mb per save file, so 90 x 99 = 8910, so it can be done!:) I saved every game I played for Playstation on one memory card and it still isn't out of space.

Nobody13

iseedisneyppl911 said:
Well this is random but somebodies signature had this picture...

Yeh know on the game's opening menu where it has "new game" and "load". Well... what the f*** does Sora have in his mouth?! MY friend said it is supposed to be one of those popsicles Roxas and his friends eat all the time and are going to become fat lards off of....but it looks like a marshmellow on a stick to me.

It is a marshmellow on a stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back