• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► 7本の黒いばら

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aruferu

Ahemm, okay, as all of you know, i am not so good so good of making fanfics, ok, so i am totally B-A-D
the title of this is..."SEVEN BLACK ROSES", you might heard this as a song, *ahem chicosci*, mostly, i got this story from my life and a little bit of Yama Nade:Shichi Henge, let's start it....ahem, shall we?

Character Introduction:
1st Chapter Main Characters:

Sarosuke Nekahara- The 1st guy to go to the only dorm with 7 rooms in the whole school, he's the toughest of the 7, he got voted to go the dorm because he was always voted as the hottest guy of the school.
Kenichi Masuda-The guy who wears the glasses in all the 7, he's the calmest of all, but it is said he almost killed someone when he was taunted.
Reno Rolien-The only guy who is half American, half Japanese, he is the most rich of all, and is practically a chickboy, everytime you go to his room, there will be a pack of girls around him.
Principal Matsou-He was the one who launched the contest of the dorm with the only 7 rooms, he decided to pick it randomly, but all the girls of the school voted that the ones in that dorm will be the only hot guys of the school, he works really hard for the school.

Opening Song-Seven Black Roses-Chicosci
Book 1
Chapter 1​

"I heard that the principal finally picked the guys who would stay in that dorm", one girl said,
"Really?,I hope all of them are hot!," said another girl

"Okay!, everyone, here are the 1st three who will got to the dorms!, drum roll please!," said the Principal
BAMBAMBAMBAMBAAAAMMMM!!!
"It is....Sarosuke Nekahara!!," said the principal, all the girls shouted,"the number 1 hottest guy?!, Oh My Gosh!,".
"The second one is......Kenichi Masuda!, and the 3rd one is.....Reno Rolien!," said the principal,
"Those 2 guys!?, the 1st three guys are the hottest!, I love them!,"

As the Principal's speech was in a close, he handed down their dorm keys, "Now, i trust you three to take good care of that dorm!, ok?!," said the principal, "HAI!," said the three, they all got back home, and packed up their things for tomorrow.

The Next day.....

"WHOAW!, this house is soooo...BIG!," said Reno, "Hmph, Big on the outside, small in the inside," said Kenichi, "Whatever to you two, I'm gonna get the biggest room!," said Sarosuke, he opened the doors and scanned all the rooms to see what's the biggest, "Great, i'm stucked with an immature guy and a chickboy, this is just great," said Kenichi, he opened up his books and started to read in the table, "Hey!, who are you calling Immature!?," said Sarosuke, "Hey guys, let's stop fighting now!," said Reno, "Oh shut up, you chickboy!," said Sarosuke, "What did you say..Pet Lord!?, I Sebede with Sedede..shall kill you!," said reno, pointing Kenichi as Sedede, "Uhh....you got that from youtube huh?, that fall of pet lord?," asked Kenichi,
"Yeah!, so what Sedede?," said Reno, "GAWD!, will both of you ________ shut up!," said Sanosuke, "Hmph, nevermind about this, i'm gonna unpack my things," said Kenichi.

At that night..., "Hey, so who's gonna cook lunch!?," asked Sarosuke, "I don't know, let's ask Kenichi, he's in his room, maybe he know how to cook," said Reno, both of them walked upstairs, "Hey Kenichi!?, you know how to COOK!?, I'm hungry!," shouted sarosuke, "can you please keep the volume down?, I'm still reading some books," said Kenichi, "Uhh...okay, i guess i'll just order Pizza!," said Reno.

They called for pizza, later, *DING DONG*
"Hey, that must be the Pizza!, i'll get it!," said reno, he walked to the door, he opened it and saw the pizza deliverer, ("Ohh lala!, a girl, and she is so hot!, I might already be having a nice day!), Oh!, I'll get that!, and Please...," he threw the pizza as he talked to the pizza deliverer, luckily, Sarosuke caught the pizza in time, "HEY!, what are you doing!, you're wasting pizza!?, whatever, i'm gonna eat this!," said Sarosuke.

In Kenichi's room, he heard some gigling in the next room, he opened the door to the room, "GAWD!, what is wrong with you!?, first day and you're trying to make a move on the pizza deliverer!?," said Kenichi, "Heh!, like you care, can we please have privacy?, close the door!," said Reno, Kenichi walked up to reno and punched him, "Stop acting like this!, this is our first day....and look at what you are doing, aren't you even ashamed of yourself!?," said Kenichi, he walked out of the room, the pizza deliverer also got out of the room, "Hey!, don't go!," said Reno.

"Hey, I ate all of the Pizza!, err...I'm guessing...you guys don't want anything anymore right?, ehe..." said Sarosuke.

End Chapter 1​
Ending song-Last Look-Chicosci

PKKzelfar

This fanfic i guess....yes it suks right now, and also i admit my fanfics, ahem, .hack//EP
sucked as well, i heard you talking about this one, you drew alot of these characters in your sketch pad
and about that drawing with reno hitting on the girl...make sure not even mom sees that, later mah brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back