• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

5 roses of hope

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rehreun

In 1890 a beautiful baby girl was born. Her name was Mika Rose Heart and she was born with a curse. This was an ancient curse that was passed down threw generations in the royal family every 100 years. This curse was that when she turned 21 she would fall ill and die without an elixir made from the 5 roses of hope, the rose of life, the rose of love, the rose of the curse , the rose of death, and the rose of hope. When made into an elixir it can cure the curse of the rose.

Mika was 17 when she learned about her curse. She was so furious that her parents didn’t tell her that she ran away from home to the city of roses to learn more about the curse. There she made new friends and hopes that with there help she can find the 5 rose in time so she may return home and take her rightful place of queen of the lost city.

The rose of life is found in a valley far in the Rocky Mountains
The rose of love is found in the forbidden cave south of the black Sea
The rose of the curse in found in a cave in the Atlantic Ocean
The rose of death in found on the coast of Antarctica
And the rose of hope is found in a mountain valley filled blue daisies

Rules:
No godmodding
Romance is fine but keep it pg-13
No cussing
No criticizing other people
No killing other players
Use ooc: when talking out of character
No double posting
Daily posting
And have fun!!!!

Template:
Name:
B-Day: (not required, but I would like the year they wear born)
Appearance: (picture or description you can have both)
Personality:
Bio:
Weapon:

Name: Mika Rose Heart
Height: 5’ 2”
B-Day: 1890
Appearance: Mika has naturally tan skin with deep purple eyes. She has brown waist length hair with blonde highlights, which she usably keeps up in a hair clip.
Personality: Mika is a very quiet and shy but is well known for she is the daughter of the royal family. She is very useful to have around but barley ever speaks.
Bio: Mika was born with an ancient curse that she needs to cure or she will die and no one will be left to take the thrown for she is an only child. Mika has to stop the curse or she will die.
weapon: bow-n-arrow

if you think some thing could be better let me know i might change it

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 35867

Name: Ken Haburi

Height: 5' 7"

B-Day: 1890

Appearance: (Black vest with a white shirt underneath), (Khaki pants), (Red and Black belt), (Brown, long(to just below his shoulders), messy hair), (Blue eyes).

Personality: Tough, quiet, lonely.

Bio: When he was young, about three, his parents were murdered. His house was shortly burnt down afterwards. He had been living all of his life alone in an abandoned alleyway, longing to be loved.

Weapon: A katana.

How's that?

Rehreun

that good you can join
now i hope more people will
this is my first story

D

Deleted member 35867

Give it time. People will probably come eventually.

G

Gold Leader

Name: Hank J Wimbleton
Height: 5 foot 7
B-Day: 9/22/1980
Appearance:
hankJwimbleton.jpg

Personality: Serial killer
Bio: Serial killer only killing for a good cause
Weapon: 2 uzis

Aceflyheight

OOC: I'll try my best to not lose interest in this rp even though I have been recently. It sounds interesting and it's definitly one of the more recently original ones.

~Template~

Name: Josh Adkins

Height: '5 "8

B-Day: 1889

Appearance: Josh has dark brown hair that partially covers his eyes and reaches down to the bottom of his neck in the back. Josh has emerald green eyes that seem to gaze into a person's very soul sometimes. Josh wears a necklace that has two wings-one wing is angelic and the other one is demonic, in the center of it. He wears blue t-shirt and cargo pants that stop right above his sneakers. He also wears red fingerless gloves on his hands and a wristband on his right wrist.

Personality: Josh is usually the kind of person who you would want in case you were trying to make plans or needed to do something behind the scenes without making very much commotion. Usually he seems open to those around him and he sometimes seems to be too nice and forgiving for his own good, but he knows when to be serious.

Bio: Before now, Josh used to be your normal kid who just liked to play around, get in trouble, etc. Just the things that everybody likes to do as a kid. One day, Josh found out about the legend of the curse of the rose that always struck the royal family. Josh had a feeling that he needed to find out more about the curse and began to research it. After a while, Josh finally learned about the locations of the five roses and headed to the city of roses to try to find the next heir.
When he left, he didn't leave a note or anything to his parents. He had felt that he needed to go there and try to help the next heir. He didn't know why or how he was supposed to do it. A few weeks later, Josh had arrived in the city and has been staying in the city trying to find the next heir since.

Weapon: A simple katana that he wears on his back and also carries two daggers that he keeps hidden in his cargo pants.

OOC: Okay, it's finished now.

Last edited:

Rehreun

gold leader
can you give me a little more about him
and you have the year wrong

aceflyheight
dont fordet to edit

Rehreun

cool i get help already
and i find nothing you need to change

Rehreun

Mika was in the city libary read up on her curse. she had been there two days straight and was very tired. deciding to go back to her house she put all the books away but one which she checked out. it was snowing outside and all she wanted to do was sleep. living five miles away with out a horse to get home would be exsuating. two miles out of town she collased in the snow, knowing she would probable die if someone didn't save her from the cold. but she lay there falling out of concinese.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 35867

Ken had laid in the alleyway in which he lived. He was starving, not being able to afford a meal in a couple of days. He watched the lifeless street, as snow fell from the sky. He saw a girl walk by. She seemed exhausted, as if she would collapse in about 5 seconds. He continued watching her, and in fact, she did. He rushed out from the courtyard in the alley and ran out into the street to get her. He picked her up and dragged her over into the courtyard. He put a blanket around her and sat her up against the wall.

Aceflyheight

Josh had noticed that it had begun to snow. He had left his house earlier that morning and had mostly just been walking around, thinking for the majority of the day. After a while, Josh came across somebody who had collapsed in the snow.

'That girl...I hope she's okay.' Josh thought as he rushed over to where the girl was. By the time that Josh had reached her, he somebody else come out from the nearby alleyway and bring her to the courtyard. Josh followed the guy that was dragging the girl and saw him place her against a wall and put a blanket on her. Josh walked over to the guy and noticed that the girl looked like she had collapsed from exhaustion because of how her breathing was even though she seemed asleep.

Rehreun

After a few minutes Mika blinked she could fell the cover around. her head hurt like crazy from wear she fell. she opened her eyes to she two men standing around her. she looked around and noticed that her book was still were she collapsed. slowly she got up walked over and got it. walking back over to the men she said " thank you for helping me but i must be on me way " as she turned to leave she triped and her book went flying across the ally way. Mika sat there laughing at herself.

Aceflyheight

Josh noticed that the girl woke up and went to get a book that was in the snow before she walked back over to him. Josh shook his head a little. "I didn't do anything, he's the one that helped you." Josh said as he pointed at the other man. After a few moments, Josh saw the girl trip and saw her book fly all the way across the alley way. Josh smiled to himself a little and chuckled a little as he heard the girl laughing.

"I'll go grab your book." Josh said as he stopped chuckling and walked over to where the book was. Josh picked the book up and brushed the snow off. Josh looked down at the front of the book and noticed that it was about the rose curse. 'A book about the rose curse...Why would that girl be reading something like this? I wonder, could she be...' Josh wondered to himself as he walked back over to the girl and gave her back the book. "Here's your book." Josh said.

Rehreun

OOC: this will be my last post for tonight

" thank you see now you helped me you got my book, oh right by the way, i am Mika Rose Heart cursed run away princess of the city of water" she said as she did a curtsie " and thank you both for your help now i have a three mile walk home so i best get started.

she turned around to she a kitten sitting on her shoe were it had fallen of when she tripped. " whoes cat?"

Aceflyheight

OOC: Ok, I've got to get off soon as well.

IC: "Mika Rose Heart...You...You're the heir aren't you?" Josh asked. "Don't mention it. If you don't mind, I would like to walk you home. If you are the heir, I need to talk to you, if you don't mind." Josh said as he noticed the kitten that Mika was talking about.

Josh shrugged a little. "It's not mine, I don't have any pets." He said.

D

Deleted member 35867

Message: This post happens before Josh told Mika that Ken was the one that saved her.

IC: Ken had sat up against the wall across form her, and fell asleep, hoping to learn more tomorrow about the young girl he saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back