• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Editorial ► 5 Lessons that Kingdom Hearts Has Taught Me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladeofhonor

this is one of the best things iv read in a long time.everything you talked about is completly true,and i coundn't stop reading it.one thing i learned from the Kingdom Hearts series is that no matter what happens,you'll always find your true friends,and to never give up.

Nuzille

Thanks for the article :) How nostalgic you made me feel. It's been years since the last time I played KH games, especially the original one. You made me remember back the reason why I loved this series so much and become my all-time favourite. I've been followed this website 4-5 years already for the news and the interviews but now I registered as a member just because I need to leave a comment here. Thanks for reminded me of how awesome this game is

MardukKurios

Thank you very much for your wonderful words you have written, this is absolutely brilliant and totally perfect explained to me. I am glad that I could read it this way! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back