• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

4 those who got KH2 imported....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
it is one disc!!!
i know, those SE people are such nerds when they lie
and another thing is, a picture came up (in december) of the cover and cd. the pic on the cover is correct, but the cd ISNT. on the cd is a grey picture of sora, standing in the ocean with that fish-skeleton in his mouth. (the same pic on the start screen of kh2 except it is grey)

NEO9011

roxas99 said:
it is one disc!!!
i know, those SE people are such nerds when they lie
and another thing is, a picture came up (in december) of the cover and cd. the pic on the cover is correct, but the cd ISNT. on the cd is a grey picture of sora, standing in the ocean with that fish-skeleton in his mouth. (the same pic on the start screen of kh2 except it is grey)

Dood, I thought that the start screen was the new one with him and a popsicle in his mouth.

B

bettermanlamia

people....ok 1 disc. ok kh1 was 1 disc with 2.4GB on the disc. kh2 is 1 disc with 4.6GB on the disc. so its twice the size as the first one. i think its long when u do it on Standard or proud on beginnier its kinda short

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back