• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

4 Seeds... Apocalypse

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devious

Inspired by Umazak's "Warriors of the Gods"
A Twilight Demon Creation

Pestilence...
Slaughter...
Desolation...
Death...

The embodiments of the Apocalypse...

The Four Horsemen

"And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth." King James

The representatives of the Apocalypse... Without them, our world is pure... Unique... Godly...

In the days of Old, these four spread their power throughout the world, nearly tearing it to shreads. Their power rattled the earth, tainted the water, and shook the mountains closer to the heavens. Killing countless innocents. Until, four warriors imprisoned them within the glacial prisons of Antarctica. Sealing their wrath within the icy walls, forever. Our saviors were successful, but at the ultimate price...

Now... They have returned... Thinking our way of life to be too... Luxurious. We must fight back, we must return the order in which our saviors have done before. You four have been chosen to save us. You reflect the will, the power, the very essence of the warriors prior to you. You may die, but you may yet live, and carry on the power they possess to better the world.

Welcome to the RP everyone, this RP will be a present day setting. We will require not just 4, but 8 people in this RP... I know that is a lot, but we need 4 to play the heroes/heroines and 4 to play the horsemen. Yes, this will be a magic based RP, you can have any skills or abilities that are magic.

Rules:
1. Obviously, no God Modding
2. Obviously, no Power Playing
3. Obviously, no Killing other players
4. "Where's the Legend?"
5. Obviously, if there is romance, keep it PG-13

Template:

Name:

Major Skills(Only skills that are otherwise known as a last resort skill or very powerful, be descriptive on what the skill does and how it can affect the opponent):

Common Skills(Only skills that are commonly used, cannot kill an opponent unless they are very weak, be descriptive on what the skill does and how it can affect the opponent):

Selective Abilities(Any minor skill that is passively used such as keen eyesight, superhuman hearing, etc.):

Weapon(s):

Appearance(Be descriptive, or post an image!):

Other(Anything else you might want to add to your template that you feel is necessary for the upcoming RP/Battle):

Devious

*bump*

I know it's a long post, but I think the story could turn out pretty well if we get enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back