• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 days"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

raxsas

if this is in the wrong place mod please move it.

well this my favoret of the new kh games from the description

i want to now more about it like hoo can you be in four player

and can you change wepans

and when it is coming out

and if it is coming out in the us.

Charlie K

Back in Business
if this is in the wrong place mod please move it.

well this my favoret of the new kh games from the description

i want to now more about it like hoo can you be in four player

and can you change wepans

and when it is coming out

and if it is coming out in the us.

Ok.Here we go! Multiplayer with your freinds.It'll be an option
Main menu(In Game) is my geuss
We don't know yet,hopefulyl sometime next year..or 09
It will be coming to the US.Fo sho.

Apollo

Silver Member
Other than the multplayer nothing else is confirmed.

NobodyRoxasXP

I heard that you can play as any Orginization member in multiplayer, whether or not that includes the mysterious 14th member nobody knows, and as far as weapons go i suppose that only Roxas can change keyblades, the others have basically set weapons. No news on dates has been released on any games, and as far as i know BBS and 358/2 Days are coming out in US, but Coded is only for japenese cell phones, i think. That's all the info i got, whether or not you trust it is your decision.

P.S CHARGE i like your sig that's an awesome game

epickeyblade

yes, ive heard that you can be all the org members in multiplayer too and also it is coming to the us or so ive heard.... but when is still unknown :/

Revenant-Wings

Yes, Kingdom Hearts 365/2 is coming out for North America. Nomura said these we be known as Inside Games. Nothing has been confirmed for a Release Date. Probably around 2008 or early 2009.

Hanzo

Well no you cant change weapons they all have thier unique was. Its still unknown who you can play as in multiplayer since Xehanort in a little unknown. Also it will come to the US so dont freit. Also it will come out whever it is finished so dont cry that its not out. It will be out when the game makers finish. If you think it is hard for you to wait think how how it is to do all the work and try to live up to the players expectations. Its more hard for them and it would be good to have patient. Also i want it to come out later cause the more work they do on the game the better it will be. You dont want any of the games to be like KH:CoM do you.

NobodyRoxasXP

Hey, CoM was a good game for being on gameboy. but anyways, you're right it does take a lot of work to make a game, it's like making an animated movie except there's interaction involved. then there's music, SFX, voices(depending), graphics, world, battle system, controls, all sorts of crap like that. but ya, in short i agree.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Well no you cant change weapons they all have thier unique was. Its still unknown who you can play as in multiplayer since Xehanort in a little unknown. Also it will come to the US so dont freit. Also it will come out whever it is finished so dont cry that its not out. It will be out when the game makers finish. If you think it is hard for you to wait think how how it is to do all the work and try to live up to the players expectations. Its more hard for them and it would be good to have patient. Also i want it to come out later cause the more work they do on the game the better it will be. You dont want any of the games to be like KH:CoM do you.

What does Xehanort being "a little uknown" have to do with 358/2 being multiplayer? You make NO sense. And you'll probably be able to change Roxas' keyblades. And yes we do know it's multiplayer. Nomura said that. You can play as any of the XIII members in multiplayer mode, and i'm pretty sure you can do multiplayer story mode, but just playing as Roxas, Axel, Xigbar, and Saix.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
*Sigh* I hate it when people take this example too far.....
The players that were simply chosen to be in the multiplayer screenshots atuomatically make it into story mode, right? No. Anyone of them could have been chosen, like Larxene, for instance, and people would think you'd play as her. But, come on guys! We all know Roxas is the only one playable in story mode, and it's single player.

No news on dates has been released on any games, and as far as i know BBS and 358/2 Days are coming out in US, but Coded is only for japenese cell phones, i think.

Nomura has plans to bring Coded "overseas".

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
*Sigh* I hate it when people take this example too far.....
The players that were simply chosen to be in the multiplayer screenshots atuomatically make it into story mode, right? No. Anyone of them could have been chosen, like Larxene, for instance, and people would think you'd play as her. But, come on guys! We all know Roxas is the only one playable in story mode, and it's single player.

Nomura has plans to bring Coded "overseas".

Except not really. It was said that you can play as Roxas, Axel, Saix, and Xigbar during story mode. Check the summary of the trailers. Its in a thread monkeybutt posted a while ago. The gameplay begins with a multiplayer battle. Let me get the quote....

Blogger Summary said:
-In addition, the scene that have the members of the Org. XIII members struggling in a joint battle seems to be the first multiplayer battle in the KH series.
-The screen appears to be divided into four, and the players are able to control: Roxas, Xigbar, Saix, and Axel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back