• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 days using nobody's

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Yeah,nobody was denying that.. :) I hope they'll include that in 358/2 days,it will be so awesome..!!

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Axel had control of the dusk...Marluxia had assasins.

And here's the pic. You can see the dusk about elbow height on the Darkside.

screen5.jpg

You are mistaken. Axel controls Assasins. We do not know which Nobody Marluxia controlled. And I am relatively sure that is not a Dusk, seeing as it look like a long bolt of energy around the Darkside's arm.

And I honestly don't beleive that you will be able to control Nobodies. Maybe as a summon, but not controlling them. =/

Dante 300

In KH2 the game in Proof Of Existance, well it kinda says that Axel doesnt control Assasins. Becoz the places where it leads to there rooms, it has a picture of Axels one, its got his weapons on it. and it says something about flames. Then theres one with a picture if a Assasins arm on it, cant remember wat it says, but whoever that is, will be the one who controls Assasins.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
In KH2 the game in Proof Of Existance, well it kinda says that Axel doesnt control Assasins. Becoz the places where it leads to there rooms, it has a picture of Axels one, its got his weapons on it. and it says something about flames. Then theres one with a picture if a Assasins arm on it, cant remember wat it says, but whoever that is, will be the one who controls Assasins.

o_O
All of the gravestones have the Org. member's weapons. None of them have their Nobodies on there.

Cin

In a box...you happy now you heartless bastard?
Well sorry guys, guess my logic is fuxxed up to think that the Graceful Assassin's nobodies would be assassins... :p

And have any of you ever seen a dusk die in slow motion?

1. When you deliver the finishing blow, their bodies move to the side

2. They jump up and spaz into a circle

3. Lightning and stars appear

4. Nobody disappears completely with lighting and stars and is replaced by awesome magic orbs.

As far as I know anyway. That's what I saw whenever I killed a nobody and the game went into that slow-mo thing signifying the end of a battle.

Jinsei

I think it would be pretty cool to be able to summon nobodies in game. I wouldn'
t be surprised if they at least made an appearance in some levels.

On a side note I'm pretty sure any Organization member has control over dusks seeing as they're the lowest in rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back