• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Bundle coming to US?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Sorrow17

Website
www.myspace.com
Ok now I know there is a bundle going on in japan for 358/2 Days and it comes with a special Kingdom Hearts version of the DSi for like 58,000 JPY... but i was wondering if they are going to have a bundle just like that released in the US as well.... I really want that DSi and besides buying it separately from someone else the only way to get it is by buying the bundle from Japan and having it shipped here.... I was just wondering if anyone knew of a similar DSi or DSi bundle being release in the States...

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
No, normally bundles like that don't come to USA. The CC PSP didn't come here, niether will the Days bundle will.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i doubt it, i havent seen one bundle pack from SE coming to the US. i've seen people import it, but not actually buying it from the US. why always US? what about europe and australia?

alexen12

i think we will get it because we got the CoM gamboySP bundle(which i got:lol:) so why wouldn't we get the days dsi bundle

alexen12

half of it was silver and half was black and it had a crown in the corner on the outside of it

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If they're doing one for Dissidia, they maaaaaaaay (GRAIN OF SALT? :D) release one in NA. But from looking at past game releases, it looks incredibly doubtful. D: Ack. I hope they release one, though! That would be neat. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back