• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3000 or 600 jewel deal?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raybrand

Hi, I've seen this question asked a bunch of times for new commers and I always suggest getting the 600 jewel deal because you get more medals per jewel. However I've reached a point where I'm satisfied with how powerful my character is, I've got a good array of powerful medals, not too powerful but I can complete all the final proud missions without needing to continue, I still fall short on some missions like I can't one shot Cerberus or Hades or do the lady luck pt 2.

So because I feel I've got a good set of medals should I only buy the 3000 deal medals? with the 600 medal deal you just get lots of medals and recently all I've been getting is crappy medals like tinkerbell, knight goofy, mushu but I need to start guilting my epic medals and organisation xiii medals. So is it better to save up jewels through daily logins and buy the 3000 jewel deal per month and get a guarantee epic medals along with other medals or keep with saving up 600 jewels per week and get the economic deal.

Summery:
I need epic and organisation xiii medals, should I start only using 3000 medal deal or keep with 600 medal deal? (any rarity medal drop differences aside from guaranteed 1 epic medal?)

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
Definitely 3000 packs whilst epic carnival is on, I've been contemplating the same but I always seem to pull something stupid like 8 5* medals from the 3000s (they're not all good medals, but you get the point), and getting absolute dogshit from the 600s of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back