• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3 suits of armor? sore, riku, and Kairi?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Renj?

Does anyone else think that the three ppl in the serect tralier are riku sora and kairi?

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Oh. My. GOSH.

Dude, I hate to burst your bubble, but this is old news. It's so old that I bet you could find this in a 1970's history book. SERIOUSLY.

TESTUYA NOMURA CLEARLY STATED THAT NONE OF THE THREE KNIGHTS WAS SORA, KAIRI, OR RIKU.

They're entirely new characters, as to what I know.

End of discussion. Thank you.

It's very unlikely the knights are SoRiKa as Nomura as said ". . . we haven't even seen them before" - I said very unlikely because knowing Nomura, he could easily have fooled us all into thinking it's not them, when it actually is them - just not as we knew them (perhaps from another reality or something?).

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
OH MY FACKING GOD. STFU. HOW MANY N00BS HAVE TO REPOST THIS?

Tetsyura Nomura said:
Who are the 3 armoured people?
Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them.
LINK TO PROVE YOUR N00BNESS

sizida

Website
forum.khinsider.com
i have a feel that kh3 is the beginning of the kh as it stated the keyblade war. maybe. the creator ( i don't want to state his name as a sign of respect) is full of surprises! i admire his earlier planning before kh is made.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
sizida, there is no 'early planning', it may seem like it was all put together and thought of before the series was even made, but it's not.

99% of all the great secrets and twists and pre-cursor events and secret sub-plots of gaming series are thought up while the game is still in production, you may think that they have all the mysteries thought out already and all the hidden secrets and plots planned out, but they don't, the majority of the time they make all the connections and tie up all the mysteries while the game is still being made.

And it's not all done by 'the creator' because 'the creator' also happens to have a team of people working with him and a team of writing staff and story-board writers and consultants for his, and his teams, ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back