• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► 3/3 - Unchained χ ENG Update: Super Rare Deal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Re: 3/3 - Unchained ? ENG Update: Super Rare Deal

Kairi_KHII_Illustrated_Ver_6%E2%98%85_KHUX.png

a visual aid, for those interested.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

I believe it is a new version. An illustrated Kairi KH2 version. Not the KH1 version that is already out. I believe this KH2 Illustrated Kairi is a magic medal too.
O so a new one after all.
KHII Illustrated Kairi is an upcoming Magic Medal currently out in JP that increases your strength and decreases foe defense (forget if Gen or PSM) by 1 stage, is AoE, deals fixed damage, and restores 10 SP. All for 0 cost. And in JP, their version originally didn't come with the Buff, but SE flubbed on the notice like SENA did for out Jack and Sally Medal, and they got the version with both Buff and Debuff along with everything else. As a result, it's likely that when she crosses the pond she won't have the Buff effect, but she's still a Must Have medal and everyone who knows it's coming is saving up. I still have over 15k Jewels myself exclusively to use on her inevitable draw.
So Enemy -1 Def, Fixed DMG (how much?), AoE and +10 SP with a cost of 0. Woah, that's pretty good. Could potentially replace the Jack and Sally medal right? 1 other thing though, are you sure 15k jewels will be enough? A few weeks ago we got a deal without the guaranteed medal after 5 or 10 pulls. Maybe they will even make it 10... I've been worried about that.
Kairi_KHII_Illustrated_Ver_6%E2%98%85_KHUX.png

a visual aid, for those interested.
Picturesalwayshelp.Thanks.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

I'm guessing 10 pull guarantee...or worse yet, no guarantee pull. SENA is sinister that way. LOL. Complete fantasy would be a 5 draw guarantee. Remember, I said a fantasy. Do fantasies come true? Sometimes. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back