• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

23 years...feelin kinda old. Sorta.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

PhoenixPs24:16

Hey people. You probably don't even know me, but I just thought that I should let ya know (if you're interested) that my birthday is tommorrow. That's right on 6-25-08/June 25. I'll be 23 years old. It's a little strange but my joints in my hands and knees have been crackin' like an old person. Am I getting old too quick? Or am I just out of shape? Probably the latter. I must be out of shape. Anyway if you wanna tell me "happy birthday" or whatever, let me know. I'd appreciate it. By the way, from now on just call me Px. Thanks.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
lol belive me dude you a little to young to be feeling old, my grandpa was 60 and he still manged to cahse me down my block and beat the crap out of me if I ever did anything wrong or came home late or lost a fight (which was werid) but anyway your too young to be feeling old so don't worry about it oh and happy early birthday.

Ventus

have a nice b-day. Hope you get to enjoy it with your beloved ones

Back