• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Toy Story Vinimates Arriving in February 2019

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Diamond Select Toys will be releasing three new Kingdom Hearts III vinimates in February next year. Based on their Toy Story forms, these vinimates are available for pre-order at $9.99 USD each. You can pre-order Sora here, Donald here, and Goofy here.

Based on the sequel to Kingdom Hearts, DST is joining in on the excitement with toys based on Kingdom Hearts 3! This new assortment of Vinimates vinyl figures captures the upcoming game's protagonists - Sora, Donald and Goofy - in their Toy Story World looks, making these toys... of toys! Each 4" vinyl figure strikes a pose from the game and features a fully articulated neck to customize each dynamic pose. Packaged in a full-color window box. Designed by Barry Bradfield! 

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts III, The World Ends With You and all things Kingdom Hearts

mytomxxx

Re: Kingdom Hearts III Toy Story Minimates Arriving in February 2019

Kingdom Hearts goes Minecraft

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts III Toy Story Minimates Arriving in February 2019

These figures turned out so good!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
(Please ignore the error I made by calling them minimates, I could have sworn the others were called that)

These are super cute! I really like the Birth by Sleep Mickey one that I have, but I've not had the funds available to get the others that are in store, despite them being $4.04 each (that's how poor I currently am ;~;). I might look into getting these if I get a regular cash flow and they're announced for sale down under.

Neo_

Awards
Really great news that Diamond got the A-okay to start doing figures for the upcoming game; they turned out great all things considered.

Are they really 4"? Seems a bit tall.

TheZX

Awards
Honestly if the toys dont look exactly like their toy forms then i dont think they should use the toy forms

Neo_

Awards
(Please ignore the error I made by calling them minimates, I could have sworn the others were called that)
I'm pretty sure they have minimates and Vinimates; are these vinyl or something? I'm guessing the minimates are like 2.5" scale while these are 4".

Honestly if the toys dont look exactly like their toy forms then i dont think they should use the toy forms
Bring Arts already has it covered, and I imagine Diamond will do a full Toy Story wave at some point in their figure line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back