• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Limited Edition Kingdom Hearts 3 PS4 Pro Announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Accompanying the new Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer at Sony's E3 2018 press conference, Square Enix and Disney have unveiled a limited edition KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Playstation 4 Pro! This exclusive console features a lovely new design made up of floral patterns and familiar weapons.

It will be on sale on January 25, 2019 for 58,082円 (roughly $526.89 USD). It is available for preorder on the Square Enix e-STORE for Japan.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union X[cross], Kingdom Hearts III, and all things related to Kingdom Hearts

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Re: Limited Edition Kingdom Hearts 3 PS4 Pro

They're really flaunting that new design, huh? I like it. Looks more mature than the previous ones used for this kind of thing.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards

I'm considering buying this and selling my brother my old one

TheZX

Awards

Damn it I knew I shouldn't have bought the gold PS4 Slim. I knew this was going to happen!

Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence

I'm so unhappy about this.

Not because it's bad, or anything. But because I got a PS4 Pro for my birthday two weeks ago and now I'm upset. My want for this is so strong, but I don't want to be an ass about my gift, y'know?
But GOD it's so ding-dong-dang PURDY.

WaveK89

I'll buy this if I can. I've been considering upgrading to the Pro anyway. Limited Edition...Will it be sold out in 2 milliseconds and suddenly all over ebay? How likely do you think it is to get one of these?

AmaryllisMoth

Awards

Yes!

I have actually been putting off buying my own ps4 specifically because I wanted a KH one. I have just been mooching off of my husbands' one and filling it up. I really hope there is actually a chance to get one of these and its not just like "TEN ONLY"

Sdog

Awards

I definitely need to know when this is coming as I was planning on getting one soon anyway! Chances are closer to release and long after Spider-man which is when I wanted it by =p

notnow123487

Awards

I can’t decide on whether I should trade in my PS4 and get the white PS4 pro this week at 350 or wait for this.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i need a new ps4. thank you jesus for this bountiful harvest

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
*looks at limited edition Kingdom Hearts 15th Anniversary PS4 Slim on shelf*

e79.png

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Yeesh, that's expensive. I really like that design, and it's similar to the new promo art. I think this is the fifth(?) PS4 Pro model to get a custom design next to Monster Hunter World, God of War, Battlefront II, and Spider-Man. You know it's a big game when you it comes as a PS4 Pro bundle ;)

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Dang. Ami Ami has the preorders closed. Did they sell out already?

Skaa

I just visited JP SE e-store website and it says only those chosen by lot could get a chance to buy it.

To put some detatils, application is till 23:59 Sunday 24th this month (JST) and they will notify you by email if you are the lucky one on 28th. After that you can do the purchasing for about a week and the chance dissapears.

Since JP SE store doesn't ship goods out of Japan, we have to wait till SE US(or EU) announces how they're gonna sell this edition.

I just hope... those including myself who want to get it so hard could have it without draws or limited amount(well limited number I guess its acceptable tho).

plz SE Senpai... no rouletting T_T

ps: JP store PS4 LE page link: スクウェア・エニックス e-STORE

Skaa

I visited JP SE e-store website and it says only those chosen by lot could get a chance to buy it.

To put some detatils, application is till 23:59 Sunday 24th this month (JST) and they will notify you by email if you are the lucky one on 28th. After that you can do the purchasing for about a week and the chance dissapears.

Since JP SE store doesn't ship goods out of Japan, we have to wait till SE US(or EU) announces how they're gonna sell this edition.

I just hope... those including myself who want to get it so hard could have it without draws or limited amount(well limited number I guess its acceptable tho).

pls SE Senpai... No rouletting T T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back