• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Digital Deluxe Edition listed on Amazon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yesterday and today have been very emotional days for Kingdom Hearts fans around the world, but there is still tons of news to come this week during E3 2018! Amazon has posted a listing for a digital Kingdom Hearts 3 Deluxe Edition for the Xbox One. The listing is priced at $79.99 USD and features no details about what the deluxe edition will contain at launch.

More information will be expected to be flowing in from E3 so remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Source: Wario64 via Twitter

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
man cant wait to have to consult a chart to figure out what is contained in each edition of the game prior to picking one

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Uhh doesn't digital deluxe editions mean DLC add-ons? Uh oh.

Wallflower3582

Uhh doesn't digital deluxe editions mean DLC add-ons? Uh oh.

Uh oh? I actually wouldn't mind DLC this time around... We've been waiting for this title for so long that if they can keep us going with new content way past the end of the game I would be happy. Even though I'm sure it'll cost $$$. But I've sunk a lot of money into this series already so what the heck lol

Pyrofire95

All I know is I'm buying it physically and digitally on day one. And probably getting a new TV just for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back