• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2/19 Union χ JP Update: Xion Illustrated EX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Xion Illustrated EX returns as a Falling Price Deal from 2/19~2/26! This medal is not guaranteed in any number of pulls. The price of each draw decreases with more pulls:

1st Pull 2700 Jewels
2nd Pull 2200 Jewels
3rd Pull 2100 Jewels
4th Pull 2000 Jewels
5th Pull~ 1900 Jewels

Xion Illustrated Ver [EX] [All Targets | 0 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Reverse Attack by 2, Attack by 7 and PSM Attack by 6, decreases enemy Defense by 3 and PSM Defense by 4. Increases Attack Counter by 1, recovers a large amount of HP, recovers 5 SP

Each 10 medal Limited Draw guarantees 1 of the following returning Premiums, 10 VIP coins and 5 Magic Mirrors:

Leon KHII HD Ver [All Targets | 4 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Upright Attack by 1 and decreases enemy Defense by 3. Inflicts 8 hits that deal more damage when set in the 6th slot of the deck
Riku Days Black Coat Ver [All Targets | 4 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Upright Attack by 1 and decreases enemy Defense by 3. Inflicts 8 hits that deal more damage when set in the 3rd slot of the deck
Neku Illustrated Ver [All Targets | 3 SP cost] Increases Speed Attack by 4 for 2 turns, inflicts 6 hits that deal more damage the more SP has been used in the turn
Aqua Illustration Ver B [1 target | 4 SP cost] Decreases enemy Defense by 2 for 2 turns, inflicts 9 hits that deal more damage the more HP you have
Sora KH0.2 Ver [All targets, 4 SP cost] Decreases enemy Defense by 1 and Magic Defense by 3 for 1 turn, inflicts 5 hits that deal more damage if this medal is set later in the deck
Xion HD Ver [1 target | 0 SP cost] Activates ability of the following medal, fails if none exists

A (very oddly named) Damage Contest will be held from 2/21~2/27! Clear all 9 quests to get the Rose Necklace pet part! Only abilities of Tier 3 medals and lower can be activated, and enemies must be defeated within a set number of turns. 

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: 2/19 Union ? JP Update: Xion Illustrated EX

Since something similar happened with Kairi before she was in VIP, theres a chance we'll see Xion there, I guess? I wouldn't even mind, although my EA luck is so bad I'm not sure if I would try.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Since something similar happened with Kairi before she was in VIP, theres a chance we'll see Xion there, I guess? I wouldn't even mind, although my EA luck is so bad I'm not sure if I would try.

Yeah, this reeks of bait. Kairi was reprinted as a 15-pull mercy about a month before she was offered in VIP. We’re too close to KH16 now to afford throwing away jewels.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

...But this is a Monday update, right? Why is there only a banner? o.o Shouldn't there be a weekly gem quest, and VIP stuff?

CutiePique

Awards

...But this is a Monday update, right? Why is there only a banner? o.o Shouldn't there be a weekly gem quest, and VIP stuff?

Back in January, JP turned their weekly gem quests into one "monthly" quest set (set? eh, yeah, I'm going with that word here). So we don't have a "weekly gems" anymore. (EDIT: Apparently we're switching to monthly gems too, huh.) As for VIP, seems we just have our standard, daily broom/mirror quest this week. :,>

Today's daily challenge broke me; I was able to get the jewels/mirror from the previous ones, but I can't pull this one off. Oh well... it's only 100 jewels, no big deal.

Last edited:

amber

Website
twitter.com

I have fairly good luck with these, so I'm excited. I don't have any gems to spend, but that's beside the point. She's strong enough to one-hit most things, anyway.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Updated with the not-an-actual Damage Contest. Clear 9 quests to get the Rose Necklace pet part.

Ruben

Awards

I wouldn't recommend, because it's not even a mercy pull.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

*"Damage Contest" that's a 9 mission challenge*

Okay, doesn't sound that bad.

*Tier 3 or lower Medals*

...What.

*Must defeat foes in a set number of turns*

...WHAT!? Oh please let it be balanced around the Tier 3 Medals. I do not think I could handle this otherwise in the event that it comes to Global. At least we have the Organization XIII Medals, those can help a ton.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

It's not too bad, especially if you were able to get a Lock & Shock & Barrel medal from forever ago.

But on the other hand, today's Daily Challenge is some special kind of bullshit.

Nial

Awards

It's not too bad, especially if you were able to get a Lock & Shock & Barrel medal from forever ago.

But on the other hand, today's Daily Challenge is some special kind of bullshit.

yep, not gonna touch it, I managed to get it almost to half HP in 3 turns, which still means something like 1700+ HP bars, just nope.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

yep, not gonna touch it, I managed to get it almost to half HP in 3 turns, which still means something like 1700+ HP bars, just nope.

I managed to pull it off, but it took like 10 turns or something >.>

Thankfully someone in my party shared their Chicken Little with Guard L 100% so I could turtle.

Wilderness

Awards

I feel like the content is just coming to us less frequently, and when it does come there's hardly anything decent. I feel it's been that way since new years day...

I'll wait it out until the next anniversary but I may end up offering my account out for sale.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Okay. Sadly global never got the Oogie HSC, but at least it doesn't sound bad.

I saw an image of that on Twitter. The 3000+ HP Bar Blizzard Lord, right? Yeah, I don't have the Speed Setup needed to plow through that much HP. If I needed a continue against that Omega Guard Armor using my Fenrir, that BL would maul me. Dear gods, the inflated HP...it scares me, it really does.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Okay. Sadly global never got the Oogie HSC, but at least it doesn't sound bad.

I saw an image of that on Twitter. The 3000+ HP Bar Blizzard Lord, right? Yeah, I don't have the Speed Setup needed to plow through that much HP. If I needed a continue against that Omega Guard Armor using my Fenrir, that BL would maul me. Dear gods, the inflated HP...it scares me, it really does.

Yeah. 3924 bars, it's insane.

I'll give them props though, they still know how to screw us over lol. It's been a long time since I've even thought about using Defense buffers, but this Blizzard Lord gave no other option.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Yeah. 3924 bars, it's insane.

I'll give them props though, they still know how to screw us over lol. It's been a long time since I've even thought about using Defense buffers, but this Blizzard Lord gave no other option.

I think what scares me is not just the nearly 4k HP bars, but it's Blizzard Lord. Last we saw him in Global, dude healed up every turn. I attempted a no KEX run of that one and it was impossible with the medals I have. I either couldn't tank enough, or could tank for eternity but had not enough damage output to override his heals. I can't imagine trying to tank this one and still being able to kill it. And there might be more in the coming months given the trend thus far. Yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back