• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

6/9 - Union χ JP Update: Sora/Riku/Kairi KH0.2 Ver Draws, Mickey KH0.2 Ver B CP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

3 Premium Draws and a new campaign begin today in KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Japan!

Sora KH0.2 Ver available in Premium Draw from 6/9~6/16! This medal is guaranteed in 5 draws, comes with 3 ability slots filled, and is capable of 100~180% Guilt! 

Sora KH0.2 Ver [All targets, 4 SP cost] Decreases enemy Defense by 1 and Magic Defense by 3 for 1 turn, inflicts 5 hits that deal more damage if this medal is set later in the deck

All 10 medal Premium Draws guarantee 1 of the following returning Premiums, 10 VIP coins and a bonus Cid5:

Sora Wisdom F HD Ver [All targets | 3 SP cost] Decreases Enemy Defense by 2 for 1 turn, inflicts 8 hits that deal more damage the more abilities the player uses to attack with
Vanitas SP Ver 
[All targets | 6 SP cost] Inflicts 9 ultra-high powered hits, recovers 3 SP
Key Art #6
 [All targets | 4 SP cost] Increases Power Attack by 3 for 1 turn, inflicts 5 hits that deal more damage the more SP you have remaining
Namine HD Ver [1 target | 0 SP cost] Activates the ability of the following medal
Xehanort & Vanitas [All targets | 1 SP cost] Increases Speed Attack by 1 and decreases Enemy Speed Defense by 1 for 1 turn, inflicts 8 hits
Roxas Plain Clothes Ver [All targets | 2 SP cost] Decreases Enemy Defense by 2 for 1 turn, 13 hits

Riku KH0.2 Ver available in Premium Draw from 6/9~6/16! This medal is guaranteed in 5 draws, comes with 3 ability slots filled, and is capable of 80~150% Guilt! 

Riku KH0.2 Ver [All targets, 3 SP cost] Increases Attack by 2 & Power Attack by 2 for 2 turns, inflicts 5 hits that deal more damage with more HP

All 10 medal Premium Draws guarantee 1 of the following returning Premiums, 10 VIP coins and a bonus Cid5:

Kairi KHII Illustration Ver [All targets | 0 SP cost] Recovers 10 SP and large amount of health, increases Attack of all attributes by 1 for 1 turn, decreases Enemy Defense of all attributes by 1 for 1 turn, inflicts 1 hit of fixed damage
Roxas HD Ver [All targets | 2 SP cost] Decreases Enemy Power Defense by 2 for 1 turn, inflicts 8 high-power hits
Axel HD Ver [All targets | 2 SP cost] Decreases enemy defense by 1 for 1 turn and inflicts 13 hits that deal more damage the more SP you have
Kairi Illustration Ver [1 target | 3 SP cost] Increases Attack by 3 for 1 turn, recovers large amount of HP, 1 hit
Terra Illustration Ver [All targets | 2 SP cost] - Increases Magic Attack by 2 for 1 turn, 13 high-power hits
Xion SP Ver [1 target | 1 SP cost] Decreases defense by 3 for 1 turn, 7 hits

Kairi KH0.2 Ver available in Premium Draw from 6/9~6/16! This medal is guaranteed in 5 draws, comes with 3 ability slots filled, and is capable of 80~150% Guilt! 

Kairi KH0.2 Ver [All targets, 2 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Attack by 6 & PSM Attack by 1, decreases enemy Defense by 1 & PSM Defense by 1, large HP recovery

Key Art #3 [All targets | 2 SP cost] Decreases Enemy Defense by 1 for 1 turn, inflicts 5 hits that deal more damage the more HP you have
Key Art #1 [All targets | 2 SP cost] Decreases enemy Magic Defense by 2 for 1 turn, inflicts 4 powerful hits

King Mickey Black Coat Illustration Ver [All targets | 1 SP cost] Increases All Attributes attack by 1 for 2 turns, 4 hits that deal more damage if the player has more HP
Sephiroth Illustration Ver [All targets | 3 SP cost] 5 ultra-high-power hits
Ansem Illustration Ver [1 target | 2 SP cost] - Decreases Enemy Defense by 1 for 1 turn, sacrifice HP to deal 13 hits
Riku Illustration Ver [All targets | 2 SP cost] Increases Speed Attack by 2 for 1 turn, inflicts 11 high power hits

Players who fulfill specific conditions by 6/19 at 15:00 JST have the opportunity to obtain King Mickey KH0.2 Ver B! 

Mickey KH0.2 Ver [All targets, 2 SP cost] Decreases enemy Defense by 1 & PSM Defense by 3 for 1 turn, inflicts 2 hits

Players will receive 1 Mickey KH0.2 Ver B for each Sora, Riku or Kairi KH0.2 Ver they possess with Guilt AND 1+ awakening abilities.

For example:

• 1x Sora KH0.2 Ver w/ Guilt + 1 or more awakening abilities = 1x Mickey KH0.2 Ver B
  • 2x Riku KH0.2 Ver w/ Guilt + 1 or more awakening abilities = 2x Mickey KH0.2 Ver B
  • 1x Sora KH0.2 Ver + 1x Riku KH0.2 Ver + 1x Kairi KH0.2 Ver w/ Guilt + 1 or more awakening abilities = 3x Mickey KH0.2 Ver B

Good luck to all players!

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Re: 6/9 - Union ? JP Update: Sora/Riku/Kairi KH0.2 Ver Draws, Mickey KH0.2 Ver B CP

It's cool we finally see 0.2 Sora..but man his face looks strange there.

These models are still hit and miss after all this time.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Re: 6/9 - Union ? JP Update: Sora/Riku/Kairi KH0.2 Ver Draws, Mickey KH0.2 Ver B CP

Idk, I think he looks cool in this medal. ^_^

Ish funny, 0.2 Kairi's banner I literally have all of those other possible medals on global already, and the other two banners I'm missing quite a few of the returning medals. XD I'm guessing ish because 0.2 Kairi's medal is so op, they had to balance her banner with lesser more common medals. XD

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

I think his face looks absolutely fine. I suppose it's just adjusting from the standard definition models to the high definition models which makes thongs weird. People are still uncomfortable seeing Mickey, Donald and Goofy looks as hyper-stylised as they are.

Awards

Sora looks weird.. his hair seems shorter/ less spikey compared to what we saw in 0.2 and his face looks a bit more.. Idk, mature? Rikus hair looks dangerously close to one of those bowl cuts lol.

Zefie

*sits here sobbing alongside my wallet* Guess I need to start saving my jewels up...

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

get ya shirtless mickey, folks.

titillating content.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Sora looks so much more better here than in 2.8/KH3 trailers. Riku still does not look right with short hair in that outfit. *sigh* I miss that beautiful mane...

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

I think his face looks absolutely fine. I suppose it's just adjusting from the standard definition models to the high definition models which makes thongs weird. People are still uncomfortable seeing Mickey, Donald and Goofy looks as hyper-stylised as they are.
At this point it's not so much adjusting to it in HD that's an issue but the lighting.

A stylized series like KH benefits a lot more from great lighting when going on next gen.There's only so much detail you can put on these models,especially when it comes to other 2D characters like Hercules etc.

Muke

whatever
Awards

^ I completely agree. SDG looked really food in the Gumi Ship, for example, but they looked awful in Yen Sid's tower. Same goes for Aqua, she kinda looked ehhh in the RoD, but once she waa on Destiny Islands.. damn.

They just really need to fix the lightning

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

^ I completely agree. SDG looked really food in the Gumi Ship, for example, but they looked awful in Yen Sid's tower. Same goes for Aqua, she kinda looked ehhh in the RoD, but once she waa on Destiny Islands.. damn.

They just really need to fix the lightning
YHcxCHH.jpg

I'm so sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back