• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3/31 - Union χ JP Update: Notice to iOS users, Premium Draw, Easter EV,

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Here's what's new this week in KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[Cross] Japan!

There have been reported issues with the Apple AppStore preventing customers from buying jewels. To all iOS players, please refrain from making any purchases until this issue has been resolved.

Premium Draw from 3/31~4/7 features Kairi KH0.2 Ver! She is guaranteed in 5 draws, comes with 3 ability slots filled, and is capable of 80~150% Guilt. 

Kairi KH0.2 Ver [All targets | 2 SP cost] For 1 turn, this medal increases Attack+6 and PSM Attack+1, and decreases Enemy Defense-1 and Enemy PSM Defense-1. Recovers a large amount of HP. 

Reminder that it is still possible to acquire Sora Art Ver [EX], Axel Art Ver [EX] and Cloud KHII Ver [EX] from the draw.

Sora Art Ver [EX] is a voiced medal and displays the full artwork when viewed. Although this medal is not guaranteed in any draw, it will continue to be discharged throughout the month of April. Those lucky enough to obtain it during this period, however, will receive it with 5 ability slots filled! This medal is capable of 80~150% Guilt.

Sora Art Ver [EX] [All targets | 2 SP cost] Increases Magic Attack by 3 for 1 turn, decreases enemy Magic Defense by 3 for 1 turn, inflicts 3 attacks that deal more damage the more HP you have
Axel Art Ver [EX] [All targets | 2 SP cost] Increase Speed Attack by 3 and decrease enemy Speed Defense by 3 for 1 turn, and inflicts more damage the more HP you have
Cloud KHII Ver [EX] [All targets | 2 SP cost] Increases Power Attack by 3 and decreases Enemy Power Defense by 3 for 1 turn, inflicting 11 attacks that deal more damage the more HP you have

Each Limited draw gurantees 1 of the following returning Premium medals, 10 VIP coins and a bonus Cid5.

Key Art #3 [All targets | 2 SP cost] Decreases Enemy Defense by 1 for 1 turn, inflicts 5 hits that deal more damage the more HP you have
Key Art #1 [All targets | 2 SP cost] Decreases enemy Magic Defense by 2 for 1 turn, inflicts 4 powerful hits

King Mickey Black Coat Illustration Ver [All targets | 1 SP cost] Increases All Attributes attack by 1 for 2 turns, 4 hits that deal more damage if the player has more HP
Sephiroth Illustration Ver [All targets | 3 SP cost] 5 ultra-high-power hits
Ansem Illustration Ver [1 target | 2 SP cost] - Decreases Enemy Defense by 1 for 1 turn, sacrifice HP to deal 13 hits
Riku Illustration Ver [All targets | 2 SP cost] Increases Speed Attack by 2 for 1 turn, 11 high power hits

A new Easter Event will be held from 3/31~4/6. Attack and defeat enemies to earn Easter Eggs and achieve the highest score! Players can earn high scores by defeating more powerful enemies. The more damage you inflict, the more eggs you will receive! 

Donald & Goofy KH0.2 Ver is acquired by placing high in the score rankings, so try your best! This medal's ability costs 4 SP to increase Magic Attack+3 for 1 turn, decrease Enemy Defense-1 for 1 turn, and inflicts 6 ultra high-power hits on 1 target.

appleboy82791

Awards
Re: 3/31 - Union ? JP Update: Notice to iOS users, Premium Draw, Easter EV,

Wow that new Kairi medal looks extremely strong. A +6 buff among other things too! Damn!

And guaranteed in 5 pulls... must be nice to have that 5-pull guarantee. But I wouldn't know...

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

This Kairi is the next medal to save up for after Illustrated KH2 Kairi. Wow.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

I didn't know the buff cap was increased from +3 to +6. A new feature in Union Cross?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Exactly my thought. Especially since I already have Ill. KH2 Kairi in the JP version, this one is super op.

Why is it always the Kairis that are strong?

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Pretty much. Literally every other medal pales in comparison. So many Buffs/Debuffs, Heals, and an AoE attack, all for just 2SP.

Eff it. If KHII Illustrated Kairi is not guaranteed in 5 pulls, I'm only trying the pull once and saving the rest for this one until it releases, only breaking for Ava Boards. As incredibly useful as Ill KHII Kairi's 10SP Recovery will be, these buffs will change the game entirely.

Kairi OP in KHUX. She's got a lot to live up to for KHIII...

DefiantHeart

Awards

Looking forward to getting Kairi KH 0.2... if I can. Probably won't have guarantees for global no doubt.

Exactly my thought. Especially since I already have Ill. KH2 Kairi in the JP version, this one is super op.

Why is it always the Kairis that are strong?

People typically say Kairi's strong in here to make up for her lack of presence in KH as a whole. Me, I think it's partly because of that, and maybe since it's because she has a direct connection to the story via her grandmother. I still think Kairi's training is going to involve the book of prophesies somehow, but meh, nobody cares and it's probably not true...

DanteAle

I haven't a single Jewel and she comes just now.
Kairi 0.2 will be extremely important for next Coliseums... I think.

I 'm at Round 995 and cannot go ahead, ahah.
With she, I could.
Go so far has been a pain in the ass...

UPDATE:

Jewel from the Login
Single pull!!

1zpguj8.jpg

Last edited:

DanteAle

I didn't know the buff cap was increased from +3 to +6. A new feature in Union Cross?
Yeah
It's +7 now. Same for PSM and Defence

CrystalRaine

With she, I could.

UPDATE:

Jewel from the Login
Single pull!!

1zpguj8.jpg

Lucky! I might have to do single pulls as well since I won't have enough for a 10 medal pull XD

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Kind of shocked they went straight for +6 power instead of going through +4 and +5 first.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

With she, I could.

UPDATE:

Jewel from the Login
Single pull!!

1zpguj8.jpg

Lmao and I thought getting Illustrated Sephiroth from a single pull was lucky back then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back