• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Monogram to release Kingdom Hearts Series 2 3D Foam Key Rings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Monogram International Inc. will be releasing a second series of Kingdom Hearts 3D Foam Key Rings sometime this year. These Kingdom Hearts keyrings will be sold at retailers like GameStop in blind bags and will feature Final Form Sora, Lexaeus, Vexen, Larxene, Zexion, Ansem, Yen Sid, Anti Form Sora, Maleficent, as well as two exclusive chase Oathkeeper and Oblivion Keyblade key rings.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union X[Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts

Thanks to forum user Claire-Farron for the tip!

Sonicfan2525

Awards
OMFG VEXEN AND ZEXION!!! MY FAVORITES!!! I'm so happy that members of the organization besides Axel and Roxas are getting merch! I love the more unique selection of characters here, and I loved the first set as well, so I will for sure be getting some of these (I NEED that Vexen and Zexion, and I also love the Maleficent and Yen Sid)!

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards
Woow, never expected them to get merch! I really like the diversity.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
That's almost everyone introduced in CoM. We just need Namine, Marluxia, and DiZ.

Maybe in Series 3? Hmm~

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
It feels like just yesterday they announced the first wave! I like the variety here, but I wish we'd gotten a few more of the main characters before delving into the Organization. It's great to see Yen Sid merch!

I want a possible wave three to have Namine, at least - it'd be a dream if we got TAV, tho. I'd take Sora in his alternate ages and main series costumes over another Drive Form, but that's just me

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I actually kind of like the choice of characters here especially Oathkeeper/Oblivion. A bit more variety unlike the first wave.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm gonna be that awful store employee who takes the Keyblades before anybody can buy them so I can horde them for myself. And stand there and feel all of the bags to get the ones I want.

*sob*

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
The monogram keychains have cardboard inserts that make it hard to feel the characters -_-

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The monogram keychains have cardboard inserts that make it hard to feel the characters -_-

They are. But I got lucky a few days ago feeling for Riku. And the Keyblades are easy to feel for since they are flat.

This set looks like it'll be easier to feel out compared to series 1.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

They are. But I got lucky a few days ago feeling for Riku. And the Keyblades are easy to feel for since they are flat.

This set looks like it'll be easier to feel out compared to series 1.
You two molesting keychains... What has this world come too?

Ven_Roxas

Awards
I just got one from a GameStop kinda close to me. Got Roxas. So I'm set. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back