• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Pre-order Shadow, Meow Wow, and Chirithy Static Arts Mini from Square Enix Online Store!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Just a few days ago the preorders for the Japanese release of the upcoming KINGDOM HEARTS Static Arts Mini figures went up online, but fans don't need to import to get their hands on these adorable figures! Pre-orders for the Shadow, Meow Wow, and Chirithy Static Arts Mini figures are now available on the North American Square Enix Online Store!

Featuring the Shadow Heartless based on its KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ design, Meow Wow from KINGDOM HEARTS HD Dream Drop Distance, and Chirithy from KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi], these cute and miniature recreations of beloved creatures from the KINGDOM HEARTS series will certainly liven up any shelf they find themselves placed upon.

The Static Arts Mini series will release February 2017 on the Square Enix Store for $40 USD each. You can read the official product descriptions below:

With a black body and round eyes that emit a yellow glow, Shadows are a type of Heartless, creatures of darkness, that at times crawl on the ground or quietly follow the heroes around like a shadow. In contrast to its true nature, the Shadow Heartless has gained popularity due to its lovable and cute look. Now it makes its appearance as a Static Arts figurine! Through its stylized proportions from KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ, our designers have expressed the Shadow's mysterious cuteness.

Featuring a unique black body with a bluish tint and a set of asymmetrical antennae, we made sure to match the figurine's design with the footage seen in KINGDOM HEARTS games. Its arms and neck are also articulated to allow for this Static Arts to be lightly posed.

Pre-order Shadow Static Arts Mini

Out of all of the Dream Eaters from the KINGDOM HEARTS franchise, Meow Wow is definitely one of the most iconic!

Although Meow Wow may be a “monster” of sorts, it is on the protagonists’ side. With its charming plump appearance and friendly personality, the Meow Wow has captured the hearts of many.

As a Static Arts figurine, our designers have recreated all of its details, including its thoroughly round body and the little tongue that sticks out of its mouth. This design is meant to show just how cute this character is, as is.

Pre-order Meow Wow Static Arts Mini

Chirithy is a mysterious creature with a relaxed personality who guides the inexperienced Keyblade wielders, acting as their “caretaker.” One cannot help but be soothed by Chirithy’s carefree expression.

Taking great care in maintaining the colors within the game, our designers drew the lines on this Chirithy’s body with much attention to detail.

Despite the round silhouette, Chirithy shows its pride as one who attends to its duties with the slightly impressive cloak that it wears. The precious purse around its neck is carefully reproduced as well.

Chirithy's neck can move from side to side to allow for a little bit of poseability, so that the collector may enjoy some expression of Chirithy’s character.

Pre-order Chirithy Static Arts Mini

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts

Muke

whatever
Awards
fans don't need to import to get their hands on these adorable figures! Pre-orders for the Shadow, Meow Wow, and Chirithy Static Arts Mini figures are now available on the North American Square Enix Online Store!
why are you lyyyiiiiiing i want to cry

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Amiami's cutting like $10 off the price so like

I'm gonna import it anyway

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Amiami's cutting like $10 off the price so like

I'm gonna import it anyway

That is exactly what I did. With tax and shipping (charged me $8 per item rather than just $8 flat), my initial order of Meow Wow and Chirithy was $106 on SENA's store. With Amiami, I'm paying $80-85 at best with shipping. And it'll still arrive a whole month before it does in NA.

But I know not everybody is an Amiami kind of buyer since orders can't be cancelled once they are made.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
That is exactly what I did. With tax and shipping (charged me $8 per item rather than just $8 flat), my initial order of Meow Wow and Chirithy was $106 on SENA's store. With Amiami, I'm paying $80-85 at best with shipping. And it'll still arrive a whole month before it does in NA.

But I know not everybody is an Amiami kind of buyer since orders can't be cancelled once they are made.

You actually can cancel orders if you explain to them your situation to the best of your ability, but they really don't like it. And if you do it too much, then you can get your account canceled and banned.

I would know because I am one of those people on their banned list. Considering how much I loved AmiAmi, I am not very proud of that. No more ordering from them until I move to a different address and get a new bank account :').

Like, the price for these things really are better on there too, so I am a little salty.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
I wan't all three of these figures, but $40 seems a bit steep for 5 inch figures. If it were something like a Nendoroid then I would be more comfortable buying them.

Knowing me and my habits, I will probably still end up paying that price for them eventually. :wink:

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Aw, these look so nice.

I'm on the fence, but I think they would look good (and possibly to scale) next to my Play Arts Kai figures.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I went for the Chirithy and the Shadow. I may go for the Meow Wow as well, but I'm still on the fence about that one. Otherwise, I'm excited to get these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back